• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Racists gonna racist. Not sure why the fact that reform attracts racists is a surprise to anyone. Except maybe the racists.

I'm going tell a story like Darran..

I was really drunk one evening and got a taxi home, the Muslim cab driver literally stopped halfway and started to get all aggressive calling me a white piece of sh*t and ranting in Arabic like a demented nutter, he chucked me out of the cab, I didn't even say a word or talk to him because I was so drunk..had to walk in -2 home.. I've got another story

I was over one of the boys houses and one of the black boys I went all the way through school with tried to fight me, I didn't say a word to him, he lashed out like a nutter at me.. I've got another story

This time it was a white fella, no drink or drugs, just come up to me and pushed me for no reason, and wanted to fill me in.. i didn't say anything to him.. think he was on the roids

Moral of the story, people want to fill me in when I've literally done f*ck all to provoke them

I'm going tell a story like Darran..

I was really drunk one evening and got a taxi home, the Muslim cab driver literally stopped halfway and started to get all aggressive calling me a white piece of sh*t and ranting in Arabic like a demented nutter, he chucked me out of the cab, I didn't even say a word or talk to him because I was so drunk..had to walk in -2 home.. I've got another story

I was over one of the boys houses and one of the black boys I went all the way through school with tried to fight me, I didn't say a word to him, he lashed out like a nutter at me.. I've got another story

This time it was a white fella, no drink or drugs, just come up to me and pushed me for no reason, and wanted to fill me in.. i didn't say anything to him.. think he was on the roids

Moral of the story, people want to fill me in when I've literally done f*ck all to provoke them
To me it sounds like the moral of the story is that you are the common denominator!

Where does that 2.5 million figure come from? Please quote a respected, unbiased source for it.
Nigel Farage said it, is that a good enough unbiased source for you? :cool:

All jokes aside, I have taken a quick look, and I can't really find anything, although I am quite confident that it is true, because Farage said it, in his reply to that ladies question, and if he was incorrect, I would think one of the many news organisation's would have pulled him up on it. :unsure:

All jokes aside, I have taken a quick look, and I can't really find anything, although I am quite confident that it is true, because Farage said it, in his reply to that ladies question, and if he was incorrect, I would think one of the many news organisation's would have pulled him up on it. :unsure:

Plenty of organisations have actually fact checked it though.

Have 2.4 million people settled in the UK in the last two years?​

Essentially, no, this is false. Official statistics showed that 1.2 million people arrived in the UK in the year ending December 2023, which projected over two years makes 2.4 million, but it is incorrect to say they have all “settled”. Many will have arrived on temporary visas, for example students and workers on contracts.

The standard measure is net migration – the number of arrivals minus the number of departures. This figure was 685,000 in the year to December 2023 and 764,000 in year the previous year, and is likely to be lower in 2024.

Plenty of organisations have actually fact checked it though.

Have 2.4 million people settled in the UK in the last two years?​

Essentially, no, this is false. Official statistics showed that 1.2 million people arrived in the UK in the year ending December 2023, which projected over two years makes 2.4 million, but it is incorrect to say they have all “settled”. Many will have arrived on temporary visas, for example students and workers on contracts.

The standard measure is net migration – the number of arrivals minus the number of departures. This figure was 685,000 in the year to December 2023 and 764,000 in year the previous year, and is likely to be lower in 2024.
I must admit I saw that, but discounted it simply because it's not accurate. The statement farage made was 2.5 million came in the last 2 years, now all I am looking for is how many came in, not how many came in, minus the people that left!

Which frankly is ridiculous for this scenario, the standard measure for net migration may have been ok 25 year ago, but to try and use it for what is currently going on with the small boats is somewhat disingenuous.

I must admit I saw that, but discounted it simply because it's not accurate. The statement farage made was 2.5 million came in the last 2 years, now all I am looking for is how many came in, not how many came in, minus the people that left!

Which frankly is ridiculous for this scenario, the standard measure for net migration may have been ok 25 year ago, but to try and use it for what is currently going on with the small boats is somewhat disingenuous.
I'm a little surprised that this needs explaining, but if someone comes into the country and then leaves (say a student who has finished their studies or a temporary worker here to pick vegetables because our unemployed Remain voters don't want to do that kind of work), then they by definition have not settled.

I'm a little surprised that this needs explaining, but if someone comes into the country and then leaves (say a student who has finished their studies or a temporary worker here to pick vegetables because our unemployed Remain voters don't want to do that kind of work), then they by definition have not settled.
You don't have explain it to me for god sake. What I am saying is the ons data is not worth a wan*, when it's used to try and disprove what farage said.

Net migration by the look is all ifs and buts, load of rubbish, it's a simple statement how many came into the country, if the figure is highly inflated by student or a temporary workers, then it should say that, or discount students and temp workers from the data completely, because surely that is just confusing the data.

Edit: I mean even if you look at these fact checker goons.

So looking at that, it's just opinion, they call it out as false, yet finish with many will have arrived, so wtf do they mean by many? You know when you run around claiming to be fact checkers at least be bloody precise with your figures and data. jeez

Last edited:

"I am quite confident that it is true, because Farage said it".

I rest my case, m'lud.

You don't have explain it to me for god sake. What I am saying is the ons data is not worth a wan*, when it's used to try and disprove what farage said.

Net migration by the look is all ifs and buts, load of rubbish, it's a simple statement how many came into the country, if the figure is highly inflated by student or a temporary workers, then it should say that, or discount students and temp workers from the data completely, because surely that is just confusing the data.
Here he is.
Just got up have you?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back