• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Martin Lewis was suggesting that I should open an account with them.

I see Sunak’s latest wheeze is national service.

That’s going to win the youth vote for sure.

I have gone past the stage of even caring who is in charge!

For me, and what I have experienced throughout my life, it just seems like boo get the Tories out, boo get Labour out, boo get the Tories out, boo get Labour out..

I don't know what the answer is, but personally I don't think, we should put up with this.
I know what you mean and I think we all know what you mean but it does make a difference. I watched a YouTube from Canvey Island, Essex which was the biggest Tory majority and people were saying that things like the country is xxxx but they will still vote Con, because 'they're both the same'. I hope that Lab will make at least a small difference, with little money to do it which is why I'll be voting for them.

If, if it happens. The last time it occurred was under Tony Blair. Who brought in the Minimum Wage against strong business opposition, fixed the schools that some of you went to, cut - not raised - NHS waiting lists, reduced the national debt. Also signed the Anglo-Irish Good Friday peace agreement. Tony Blair wasn't a Tory and neither is Keir Starmer even if they don't do everything that we want.

If, if it happens. The last time it occurred was under Tony Blair. Who brought in the Minimum Wage against strong business opposition, fixed the schools that some of you went to, cut - not raised - NHS waiting lists, reduced the national debt. Also signed the Anglo-Irish Good Friday peace agreement. Tony Blair wasn't a Tory and neither is Keir Starmer even if they don't do everything that we want.
Keir Starmer is no Tony Blair....

Serious question ⁉️

Is that good or bad in your opinion?
Tony Bair was a breath of fresh air at the time. Only reason Starmer wins is because he's the slightly better of two shit options.

There's also time for him to throw this away. He's very capable of losing a one horse race.

Last edited:
I see Sunak’s latest wheeze is national service.

That’s going to win the youth vote for sure.
Unbelievable, anyone with kids or at the age he's suggesting would be crazy to vote for this idiot.

I'd be amazed if any of his kids would have to serve.

Tony Bair was a breath of fresh air at the time. Only reason Starmer wins is because he's the slightly better of two shit options.

There's also time for him to throw this away. He's very capable of losing a one horse race.
Blair was a complete kent, fucking labour part and parcel bombing the the fuck out of Iraq, under the false crap of weapons of mass destruction.

Not at first, he wasn't.
Iraq will always define Blair and it stopped me voting Labour for a long time. But those Labour governments from 1997 to 2010 outshine any of the catastrophes since then. They were mostly a force for good. I agree that Starmer is no Blair. He doesn’t need to be and isn’t trying to be. He just needs to win. For all our sakes.

Iraq will always define Blair and it stopped me voting Labour for a long time. But those Labour governments from 1997 to 2010 outshine any of the catastrophes since then. They were mostly a force for good. I agree that Starmer is no Blair. He doesn’t need to be and isn’t trying to be. He just needs to win. For all our sakes.
It's a shame that Blair ended up choosing the path he did towards the end. That will always be his legacy which is disappointing when you consider all the things that went before.

If Labour don't win this election it will be one of the greatest shocks of all time.

It's a shame that Blair ended up choosing the path he did towards the end. That will always be his legacy which is disappointing when you consider all the things that went before.

If Labour don't win this election it will be one of the greatest shocks of all time.
Guaranteed they will win, but I look at labors past record, and they want to fight with anyone. It's a ferking joke really how we bother with half these clown representing us.

Anyway give it a few years, and the cycle will repeat, once everybody is bored with Labour,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back