• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

It's a shame that Blair ended up choosing the path he did towards the end. That will always be his legacy which is disappointing when you consider all the things that went before.

If Labour don't win this election it will be one of the greatest shocks of all time.
I’m not as convinced as most are that this election is a forgone conclusion. Labour need to win about 130 seats more than they won last time. That’s not an easy task. This is no time for anyone to indulge in minor parties. Vote for whoever is best placed to beat the Tory wherever it is you line.

Guaranteed they will win, but I look at labors past record, and they want to fight with anyone. It's a ferking joke really how we bother with half these clown representing us.

Anyway give it a few years, and the cycle will repeat, once everybody is bored with Labour,
Rinse repeat,,,,,,,,

I’m not as convinced as most are that this election is a forgone conclusion. Labour need to win about 130 seats more than they won last time. That’s not an easy task. This is no time for anyone to indulge in minor parties. Vote for whoever is best placed to beat the Tory wherever it is you line.
Do you think there is much difference between Labour and the Conservatives, these days?

Tories pledging to bring back national service. It’s very early in the campaign to chuck out such a desperate policy. And one clearly ill thought out given the scrabbling around this morning trying to define it.

I agree. The truth is the opposite. If Labour win a workable majority it will be the biggest shock of all time. Blair had a 10 point swing, Starmer needs 14. Unfortunately even if they do win they might end up with too small a majority to not have too many distractions from the twats in the party, like the tories were and still are with the facist wankers

On top of the actual swing issue, the tories have done everything to gerrymander and cheat with ID and boundary changes, plus the FPTP system favours them massively. It really would, hopefully will, be a jaw dropping result if Labour win and can do anything as a result.

Tories pledging to bring back national service. It’s very early in the campaign to chuck out such a desperate policy. And one clearly ill thought out given the scrabbling around this morning trying to define it.
That’s what PS worm was doing yesterday in hiding. ‘Consulting’. Expect continued desperate rightwards lurching.

Note to Skip. Pint sized is descriptive not perjorative. I am also pint sized. Worm on the other hand, I am not.

Do you think there is much difference between Labour and the Conservatives, these days?
Mate, is that a serious question? If you’d said Ted Heath’s conservatives you might have a point.

Is there any difference between Conservatives and 1970s BNP would be a more rational comparison. The answer is hardly a playing card between them, the vile scum. Brexshit has killed this country and the essence of it (we can’t rejoin, sadly) needs to be undone as far as possible as quickly as possible.

That’s all Starmer has to do between now and the GE, is do and say absolutely nothing. It’s his to lose.

Just let the tories keep torying and Labour will romp it.

It’s a hold your nose and vote Labour for me.

That’s all Starmer has to do between now and the GE, is do and say absolutely nothing. It’s his to lose.

Labour deserve a good kicking in Wales. It’s never good for any party to be able to be complacent and take things for granted. In the wider picture though, we can’t afford it to be this time.

Mate, is that a serious question? If you’d said Ted Heath’s conservatives you might have a point.

Is there any difference between Conservatives and 1970s BNP would be a more rational comparison. The answer is hardly a playing card between them, the vile scum. Brexshit has killed this country and the essence of it (we can’t rejoin, sadly) needs to be undone as far as possible as quickly as possible.
Yes it was.

Both Starmer and Sunak are empty vessels. I only see people voting Labour because they're a better alternative to what we currently have and not because of their policies. The majority of people think I'll vote them in, they can't do any worse.

I don't trust either of them and as far as Brexit is concerned, Christ that was eight years ago.........We've had a pandemic and full blown wars on our doors steps.

Has to be the only way.

Yes it was.

Both Starmer and Sunak are empty vessels. I only see people voting Labour because they're a better alternative to what we currently have and not because of their policies. The majority of people think I'll vote them in, they can't do any worse.

I don't trust either of them and as far as Brexit is concerned, Christ that was eight years ago.........We've had a pandemic and full blown wars on our doors steps.
You’ve got a far right (and it is far right, despite the howls of denial from those who have veered right alongside their heroes. Thatcher would have walked away from this lot on principle) Tory party and a now mostly centre left Labour Party. Even the most cursory of glances would show that there’s absolutely no comparison. Starmer isn’t an inspiring person but he is a pragmatist. I’ll take that after 15 years of catastrophe.

You’ve got a far right (and it is far right, despite the howls of denial from those who have veered right alongside their heroes. Thatcher would have walked away from this lot on principle) Tory party and a now mostly centre left Labour Party. Even the most cursory of glances would show that there’s absolutely no comparison. Starmer isn’t an inspiring person but he is a pragmatist. I’ll take that after 15 years of catastrophe.
That's my point, people will settle for Starmer, not be inspired by him. This country needs inspiration not someone like Captain Hindsight.

The Labour Party need to be going after people like myself to get off their arse and vote for them. At this very moment in time I'd rather stay in the house and bath my Nan than vote for any of them.

This is due to the mess Wales is currently int thanks 25 years of absolute awful leadership and Starmer being as inspiring as a wet Tuesday evening in Grimsby.

Last edited:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back