• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

So Curtice says part of the reason Reform are likely to win more seats than previously predicted is because the 'Reform vote has advanced most in areas people voted leave in 2016'. So despite all evidence to the contrary, these people still believe in Brexit and that it would have worked had it not been for those meddling Tories messing it up? It's the political equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and stamping your feet because things haven't gone your way.

Hold on, did Baker just say the Tories have been smashed because they've gone too far to the left?

Given the exit poll still to many tory scum left in Parliment 1000020806.jpg

That reform vote in Sunderland is chilling. We’ll be fascist in 2029.

TC has a 60% chance of winning, the disgusting c**t.

So Curtice says part of the reason Reform are likely to win more seats than previously predicted is because the 'Reform vote has advanced most in areas people voted leave in 2016'. So despite all evidence to the contrary, these people still believe in Brexit and that it would have worked had it not been for those meddling Tories messing it up? It's the political equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and stamping your feet because things haven't gone your way.
They don’t care about Brexit,they are just thick racist scum, masquerading as not being.

If you’re living in a banker Labour constituency, you should have voted for their main opposition (say Plaid or something) just so as they know they can’t take the electorate for granted.
Oh right thanks for the advice :rolleyes:

Sue Ellen is in hiding. Thinks she might be in trouble.

We'll send Daz round to fill you in. ;)
Good point that he may send one of his Alien mates down in their UFO, eek! 😂

I can complain as much as I want, whose gonna listen or take notice anyway and who am I gonna complain to, I don't think complaining on a football forum or down the pub is gonna change anything, at my age complaining is mandatory anyway, its a way of life if you ever speak to my Mrs she'll tell you how good I'am at complaining 😂

If you’re living in a banker Labour constituency, you should have voted for their main opposition (say Plaid or something) just so as they know they can’t take the electorate for granted.
Which is what my mother did...and she informed that Labour guy who was parachuted in to the ward her intention :cool:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back