• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

She almost didn’t get to the result - sitting outside in her car apparently, the crowd started a slow hand clap and she finally appeared. She didn’t have the decency to concede and congratulate her opponent either, she just walked off. She only lost by about 500 votes though😮, but managed to lose one of the safest of Tory seats and a majority of 26,000. 😂

Crazy night for British politics but one thing that has made me smile is that nationwide The Monster Raving Looney Party getting 5,169 votes compared to UKIP’s 5,899. Hopefully that’ll put Stan Robinson and his Voice Of Wales scumbags back in their box.
She's still talking shyte in her post defeat interview at the count.
Feck off and go and sell pork to China, you deluded arseh*le.

Last edited:
Why? how can you vote if you don't trust any political party, no reason whatsoever as to why you can't complain because you haven't voted.

That's just utter nonsense that's been repeated time and time again.

I can understand your point of view. We live in a free'ish country where choice is available.

I was close to not voting, but did in the end.

The vote is available, but also there is the need for politicians to convince us that they are worth voting for.

Politics today seems to be about voting for the least worse.

With the global affects, I can't see much change over the next few years whoever would have held power.

There is so much in fighting within parties and trying to get one over on the opposition, that the general state of the country comes second.

I'm proud to be Welsh!
On a side note, Tory scumbag 'Bungalow' Bill Wiggin got kicked out in North Herefordshire by the Greens after being MP there since Moses was a lad! Who'd have thunk it? I'd have voted tactically for them instead of Labour if I'd realised, but it didn't matter anyway.

And congratulations to Monny!
For a moment I had a 50 year old Joan Collins racing through my...errrrrr....mind until I realised you were referring to Wiggin not Wiggins!

Wales is a Tory MP free country. A remarkable result. It means the Welsh Govt can't for much longer rely on the "...blame the UK Tory government" argument for p1ss poor NHS waiting times, late or non existent ambulances, industrial desolation, education standards etc..

A good result for Wales because Welsh Labour in Cardiff Bay will have to grab the bull by the horns now.

I just hope that Labour, at a UK and Wales level, see this as the mandate of the people to bring about change and NOT an opportunity to do whatever they want as there is no effective opposition.

The next Welsh Govt elections will wipe out the Tories.

I can understand your point of view. We live in a free'ish country where choice is available.

I was close to not voting, but did in the end.

The vote is available, but also there is the need for politicians to convince us that they are worth voting for.

Politics today seems to be about voting for the least worse.

With the global affects, I can't see much change over the next few years whoever would have held power.

There is so much in fighting within parties and trying to get one over on the opposition, that the general state of the country comes second.
I would bet my arse on Starmer stopping that Clive. He has much more about him than he has shown. Prime ministership will suit him. It feels like the grown ups have come back and taken the toys from the 5 year olds. It's going to bloody tough though, maybe impossible given where we are. Plus that frog faced fascist fuckwit will be all over our tv screens, even though they have the same number of seats as the Greens and virtually 1/20ths of the LibDems. There is significant danger for 2029.

Still, for now there is Truss, Shatts, Mordaunt, Rees-Mug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and (smells the roses) Harper and T.C DAVIES 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Wales is a Tory MP free country. A remarkable result. It means the Welsh Govt can't for much longer rely on the "...blame the UK Tory government" argument for p1ss poor NHS waiting times, late or non existent ambulances, industrial desolation, education standards etc..

A good result for Wales because Welsh Labour in Cardiff Bay will have to grab the bull by the horns now.

I just hope that Labour, at a UK and Wales level, see this as the mandate of the people to bring about change and NOT an opportunity to do whatever they want as there is no effective opposition.

The next Welsh Govt elections will wipe out the Tories.
Aye but with the voting system, the racist fascists will be all over it. Oh well, that's for another day.

Wiggy Fabricant lost! He can go and sign on the dole with his boyfriend Street now .....
I missed him out! And Brexit Hard Man Baker. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a night Pego. I saw North Hereford go green and couldn't believe my eyeballs.

I would bet my arse on Starmer stopping that Clive. He has much more about him than he has shown. Prime ministership will suit him. It feels like the grown ups have come back and taken the toys from the 5 year olds. It's going to bloody tough though, maybe impossible given where we are. Plus that frog faced fascist fuckwit will be all over our tv screens, even though they have the same number of seats as the Greens and virtually 1/20ths of the LibDems. There is significant danger for 2029.

Still, for now there is Truss, Shatts, Mordaunt, Rees-Mug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and (smells the roses) Harper and T.C DAVIES 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

"It feels like the grown ups have come back and taken the toys from the 5 year olds"

Yes please, please ,please.

A start would be politicians answering questions directly than going off a pre-prepared tangent.

It just confirms how they are in their own political bubble and must play the 'game'.

I'm fairly laid back on most things, but it's all about honesty and fairness when politicians deal when being questioned.

In most cases I see a lack of it.

Let's hope CHANGE starts today.

You've got no voice without a vote you wazak!:LOL:

There has NEVER BEEN nor NEVER WILL be a perfect political party. Use your vote and harangue your MP afterwards. (y)
So you can't raise an issue with your local MP unless you've voted at the GE?

"It feels like the grown ups have come back and taken the toys from the 5 year olds"

Yes please, please ,please.

A start would be politicians answering questions directly than going off a pre-prepared tangent.

It just confirms how they are in their own political bubble and must play the 'game'.

I'm fairly laid back on most things, but it's all about honesty and fairness when politicians deal when being questioned.

In most cases I see a lack of it.

Let's hope CHANGE starts today.
Well a lot of them have got what they asked for.

Lets hope actions are louder than words as we desperately need action.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back