• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Nobody should be disappointed by a Labour majority of 170 if that’s how it pans out. 131 seats for the tories. Seismic. Much lower and farage would have taken over. He still might but at least now any sensible tories left have a fighting chance.
Didn't they purge the sensible Tories after Brexshit?

If I want to complain I will, whose gonna stop me ?
You've got no voice without a vote you wazak!:LOL:

There has NEVER BEEN nor NEVER WILL be a perfect political party. Use your vote and harangue your MP afterwards. (y)

It has taken until 02:20 for the first Reform stain to appear on the electoral map. It doesn’t look like this will be the one and only.

It has taken until 02:20 for the first Reform stain to appear on the electoral map. It doesn’t look like this will be the one and only.
Yep and it's that horror-show Lee Anderson.

Starmer has said ‘a changed Labour Party’ about 156 times in this speech so far. I guess New Labour had already been taken

What a sight to wake up to in Wales not a single tory or fascist reform MP
I'm proud to be Welsh!
On a side note, Tory scumbag 'Bungalow' Bill Wiggin got kicked out in North Herefordshire by the Greens after being MP there since Moses was a lad! Who'd have thunk it? I'd have voted tactically for them instead of Labour if I'd realised, but it didn't matter anyway.

And congratulations to Monny!

Well.. Thank f**k for first past the post

Otherwise we'd be waking up to the Farage reich

Labours share of the vote doesn't match the impressive seat count

Truss kicked out! Fantastic.
She almost didn’t get to the result - sitting outside in her car apparently, the crowd started a slow hand clap and she finally appeared. She didn’t have the decency to concede and congratulate her opponent either, she just walked off. She only lost by about 500 votes though😮, but managed to lose one of the safest of Tory seats and a majority of 26,000. 😂

Crazy night for British politics but one thing that has made me smile is that nationwide The Monster Raving Looney Party getting 5,169 votes compared to UKIP’s 5,899. Hopefully that’ll put Stan Robinson and his Voice Of Wales scumbags back in their box.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back