• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

You need to tell your typing fingers that you don’t care about people giving you grief for not voting, because they’re typing like you’re tamping 🤣
I was still tamping from having to drive to Lampeter from Carmarthen for a wasted due and then having to spend hr 45 to drive home, fucking customers.

And its typing finger not fingers :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes people ask if you've ever changed your mind about anything l. It's a fair question so, if you reply to this, say when that happened to you.

For me, as a long-time Labour member, I'm being persuaded by Tories that proportional representation is not better. What we have gives us strong and stable government. Equally it lets us throw professional politicians out, which we couldn't do under proportional representation. Liz Truss, George Galloway, Jacob Rees-Mogg would all still be with us.

I was still tamping from having to drive to Lampeter from Carmarthen for a wasted due and then having to spend hr 45 to drive home, fucking customers.

And its typing finger not fingers :ROFLMAO:
Give me a drive to Lampeter / Aberystwyth over Cardiff / Newport any day of the week. Heading East on the M4 is soul destroying.

Last edited:
Sometimes people ask if you've ever changed your mind about anything l. It's a fair question so, if you reply to this, say when that happened to you.

For me, as a long-time Labour member, I'm being persuaded by Tories that proportional representation is not better. What we have gives us strong and stable government. Equally it lets us throw professional politicians out, which we couldn't do under proportional representation. Liz Truss, George Galloway, Jacob Rees-Mogg would all still be with us.

1. That tired strong and stable argument applies as well, if not better, to dictatorships.
2. Strong and stable are not the adjectives that spring to mind when I think of the last 14 years of Tory misrule. However, the words chaotic, shambolic and clusterfyc readily come to mind.

It depends on the system but PR doesn't preclude getting rid of politicians.

There is no valid argument for denying a majority of people a representation of their views in government.

1. That tired strong and stable argument applies as well, if not better, to dictatorships.
2. Strong and stable are not the adjectives that spring to mind when I think of the last 14 years of Tory misrule. However, the words chaotic, shambolic and clusterfyc readily come to mind.

It depends on the system but PR doesn't preclude getting rid of politicians.

There is no valid argument for denying a majority of people a representation of their views in government.

"It depends on the system but PR doesn't preclude getting rid of politicians."

Please explain how that would happen without the consent of their party leaders (unlike last night). Genuinely interested. Otherwise you're full of hot air.

I see that you didn't give any example of you changing your opinion about anything since you became an adult, ever.

Please explain how that would happen without the consent of their party leaders (unlike last night). Genuinely interested. Otherwise you're full of hot air.

I see that you didn't give any example of you changing your opinion about anything since you became an adult, ever.

I thought Toshack would be a good manager for Wales and all subsequent managers would be bad appointments - with all turning out to be qualified successes.

Check out the single transferable vote system: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transferable_vote

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back