• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Leave Max's butty out of this, he's clearly still in the 80s when he bashed the miners in
He never bashed miners in. Most of his stories have been fabricated from watching multiple episodes of The Bill.

Give me a drive to Lampeter / Aberystwyth over Cardiff / Newport any day of the week. Heading East on the M4 is soul destroying.
I have got to detest the m4 stretch east. So much that I'm driving along the Bonvilston stretch or up to Ebbw Vale and down. West Wales is definitely a more pleasurable drive but not if it is a wast of time.

Got no voice now you wazak, nobody is gonna listen to me ffs until somebody in Politics gets their arse in gear and are sincere in their opinions and pledges they can all fuck off.

So can people criticising me for not voting not that I give a fuck about the fannys on here criticising, it means fuckall, just like me not voting.

61% turnout tells me that I wasn't the only one not to vote,
Aye, turnout for our democracy is low and that IS an issue.

Give me a drive to Lampeter / Aberystwyth over Cardiff / Newport any day of the week. Heading East on the M4 is soul destroying.
I bet you are one of those that slam on an drive at 15mph when you see the 20mph signs :ROFLMAO:
Try driving through those fucking lanes in a Renault long base van to get to Ciliau Aeron, you can shove the roads down West Wales and Ceredigion right up your chuffer.

Aye, turnout for our democracy is low and that IS an issue.
Its an issue for the political parties, but the thick twats are full of their own self importance and live in their own universe and don't notice the apathy voters have these days.

I bet you are one of those that slam on an drive at 15mph when you see the 20mph signs :ROFLMAO:
Try driving through those fucking lanes in a Renault long base van to get to Ciliau Aeron, you can shove the roads down West Wales and Ceredigion right up your chuffer.
Don’t need to do that max, my car automatically senses the speed limit changes and slows itself down in a timely manner 😎

It’s an issue for the political parties, but the thick twats are full of their own self importance and live in their own universe and don't notice the apathy voters have these days.
Vote Plaid, the only party that cares about Wales. Get voting at the Senedd elections in 2026 and get Labour out.

Vote Plaid, the only party that cares about Wales. Get voting at the Senedd elections in 2026 and get Labour out.
I've been secretly impressed with Rhun ap Lorwerth. The party are the only viable option for getting rid of Gethan and his gang.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back