• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Have you been drinking again
None of your business pal, and please keep your mouth shut about threatening to stab me, and if you want to take this further Please pm me for details, because i tell you something now, I don't take kindly to somebody saying they are going to stab me.

None of your business pal, and please keep your mouth shut about threatening to stab me, and if you want to take this further Please pm me for details, because i tell you something now, I don't take kindly to somebody saying they are going to stab me.
You've been drinking haven't you

Anyway Rusty Knutsack is a massive Tory wanker and is going down!
*my take on politics*

I had my first election flyer through the door earlier. A Tory one too. He did not stop for a chat, which I was a bit disappointed about so I’m not going to vote for them mow.
Nia Griffith, Turkland MP and a local county councillor were canvassing down my way a few months ago. The County Councillor knocked on my door, while NG did the houses on the opposite side, I vented my spleen for sure ! Said Councillor didn’t run away but tried to put some clear blue water between Westminster and Cardiff Bay - especially Lee Waters.

To be fair to the councillor, she didn’t run away, she listened and took it on the chin which I kind of respected.

All jokes aside, calm doon lads aye

All jokes aside, calm doon lads aye 🙏
I am calm, ferking hell is it me out of order please tell me, how the fuck can you say to somebody I am going to stab you and get away with it? It's not even funny in jest, it's fucking bang out of order, no fucking way would you see that shit, and get away with it, apart from when it's directed at me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back