• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Vote Plaid, Rhun seems like a decent bloke and he's 6ft+.. slow as a snail mind, but his intentions seem pure until power grabs hold of him.. taps nose, it's pointless arguing to fight me, I'll just stick a knife in your leg, pretty much f*cked then
Knife in my leg? Huh you won't get a chance mush, I will be driving a tank, and fire as soon as I see you, so fat chance of that when you are completely obliterated into dust.

Knife in my leg? Huh you won't get a chance mush, I will be driving a tank, and fire as soon as I see you, so fat chance of that when you are completely obliterated into dust.
Bollocks, I'll fill you and the tank in with my knife

Bollocks, I'll fill you and the tank in with my knife
I'm not being funny here mate, but what the actual fuck are you on, what is it with knives and stuff with you? How can you even joke about? I presume you are joking, take a look at yourself man ffs, stab people in the leg, what the fuck is a matter with you.. Serious stop it.

I'm not being funny here mate, but what the actual fuck are you on, what is it with knives and stuff with you? How can you even joke about? I presume you are joking, take a look at yourself man ffs, stab people in the leg, what the fuck is a matter with you.. Serious stop it.
You're the one who asked for a fight, I'm not f*cking about, I'll tell you how I'll fight.. I'll probably not have a knife, but I'll get a metal bar or something to swing with..

You're the one who asked for a fight, I'm not f*cking about, I'll tell you how I'll fight.. I'll probably not have a knife, but I'll get a metal bar or something to swing with..
You always say to me, do you fancy a fight,?I said that in jest, back to you.

Then you say you are going to stab me in the leg, I am not sure where your head is at, but fucking come on!!! You cannot say that, I am going to stab you in the leg!

You always say to me, do you fancy a fight,?I said that in jest, back to you.

Then you say you are going to stab me in the leg, I am not sure where your head is at, but fucking come on!!! You cannot say that, I am going to stab you in the leg!
Put your knickers on FFS.. it'll only be a flesh wound FFS, I won't twist it and drag it down your leg.. I promise

Classic Sunday night thread right here 😎
Well Skippy should have his head read, it's crazy I couldn't imagine saying I am going to stab somebody in the leg, and expecting to get away with it, I'm quite pissed off too be honest. Metal bar, knives, what the actual fuck like.. Jesus bloody christ/

Well Skippy should have his head read, it's crazy I couldn't imagine saying I am going to stab somebody in the leg, and expecting to get away with it, I'm quite pissed off too be honest. Metal bar, knives, what the actual fuck like.. Jesus bloody christ/
Celtic done the currant buns yesterday so all good in the Swanjaxs household anyway 😎🇮🇪🍀💚

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back