• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Got to say it was worth it for the tank response. I really like the idea of showing up in Asda car park in a tank. Skip would need a bazooka then.
I gave him 10 out of 10 for use of his imagination 😂

I hope so, Gething’s conduct suggests to me he doesn’t have the qualities and judgement to be FM.
Well there's definitely something of substance to the story about VG as he's attracted the interest of Private Eye. Tick tock as they say

It’s funny how the term ‘hindsight’ is bandied about - it’s as if people weren’t forewarned.

So Angela Rayner did nothing wrong then. That’s a kick in the teeth for those who aren’t keen in women with a northern accent and kids at a young age making her way in politics.

Of course, they all hate all politicians equally.

So Angela Rayner did nothing wrong then. That’s a kick in the teeth for those who aren’t keen in women with a northern accent and kids at a young age making her way in politics.

Of course, they all hate all politicians equally.
The plod had no business investigating it, as they’ve now admitted, after spending a shedload investigating it. Deliberate and cynical waste of police time. That Tory twat should be hung out to dry.

The plod had no business investigating it, as they’ve now admitted, after spending a shedload investigating it. Deliberate and cynical waste of police time. That Tory twat should be hung out to dry.
And repeatedly kicked in his stupid Space X sized forehead (ok maybe that's a little extreme, but yes the little rat should suffer some consequences)

Oh my days, the contents of the can he’s carrying have fried his brain. The people running the food bank need to give the 2 of them a good shoeing.
They're mentally ill, what do you expect, sense and sensibility

That’s all Starmer has to do between now and the GE, is do and say absolutely nothing. It’s his to lose.

Just let the tories keep torying and Labour will romp it.

It’s a hold your nose and vote Labour for me.
Starmer showing his shithouse qualities over the handling of Diane Abbot. I reckon he’s losing quite a few votes over this debacle. Keep it up mush and you will blow it.

Nobody will convince me he’s a decent leader.

Starmer showing his shithouse qualities over the handling of Diane Abbot. I reckon he’s losing quite a few votes over this debacle. Keep it up mush and you will blow it.

Nobody will convince me he’s a decent leader.
Nobody will convince me he's a decent politician.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back