• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,987
This Yungblud bloke looks like he wouldn't be trusted in a room of gas cylinders with petrol and matches nearby.

dickythorpe said:
My opinion is that The Beatles did some wonderful songs, however some people overhype them and jump on a bandwagon as if they are real music boffins and can't possibly be told actually some of the songs were guff

Very early Beatles were very good. "With the Beatles" and "A Hard Days Night" are excellent albums, but I guess the point is they didn't have the same competition as artists do today. Personally I don't get the Sgt Pepper hype.

Interestingly though, I've been listening to George Harrison's "All things must pass" and it's a great album

John the song in Cardiff city centre would be rivalling Macca here. He's shouting not singing

legoman said:
dickythorpe said:
My opinion is that The Beatles did some wonderful songs, however some people overhype them and jump on a bandwagon as if they are real music boffins and can't possibly be told actually some of the songs were guff

Very early Beatles were very good. "With the Beatles" and "A Hard Days Night" are excellent albums, but I guess the point is they didn't have the same competition as artists do today. Personally I don't get the Sgt Pepper hype.

Interestingly though, I've been listening to George Harrison's "All things must pass" and it's a great album

Don’t be a knob. :lol:

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9145

Bored now. He's a strange bloke. He's been pulling jibs all his career. It does my swede in.
Fair play for 80 but he's not had the everyday worries most have.

Darran said:
legoman said:

Define "knob" in the context of liking, or not liking The Beatles and/or Sgt Pepper. Oh, and while you're at it, tell me why the Stones aren't crap too.

legoman said:
Darran said:

Define "knob" in the context of liking, or not liking The Beatles and/or Sgt Pepper. Oh, and while you're at it, tell me why the Stones aren't crap too.

It was a joke mun. :lol:
Look up Sir Peter Blake.

It's like there's a music police out there, you can't possibly not like "Macca" or Tom Jones.

I think Glastonbury is the BBC'S last throw of the dice and they've done well to polish the turds that have been on show today.

I'm hearing Reading and isle of wight are where it's happening these days.

Darran said:
legoman said:

It was a joke mun. :lol:
Look up Sir Peter Blake.

Ooohh you're a tinker, Dar! Tbf I've had a few sauvignon blancs so not at my sharpest

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back