• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,983
Niigata Jack said:
swan65split said:
I think Paul Mac and Diana Ross are on either BBC1 or 2 if he hasnt got I player.

Enjoyed Crowded house, pity I missed their full set,

On another note, I see Glastonbury is having a right slagging off on another forum, Dear Me mun :roll:

On iPlayer, mun!

BBC showing Macca from 10:30 even though his set starts at 9:30. Must have some clause where he does not want a 'live' broadcast.

Ebo said:
BBC showing Macca from 10:30 even though his set starts at 9:30. Must have some clause where he does not want a 'live' broadcast.

Incase of a medical emergency probably 🙏

Darran said:
Ebo said:
Gallagher sounding like a bad Oasis tribute band.

Instead of a bad Beatles tribute band. :lol:

Gallagher's HFB songs all sound the same to me.

Watching Sam Fender on iPlayer at the mo. Really good imo and getting the crowd going which is what it's all about

Swanjaxs said:
Olivia Rodrigo was brilliant fair play 👏
Feel free to character assassinate me :lol:

I'm not a fan, but her delivery was good. There seems to be many artists like her and I sometimes find it hard to distinguish one from the rest. To be fair, Taylor Swift is well worth a listen to. Very accomplished imo

Ebo said:

It's so they can cut out the 10 minutes of 'na na na' in the 'Hey Jude' encore.

Darran said:
Ebo said:

I think it's a rights thing, Rolling Stones did it as well.

Swanjaxs said:
JustJack said:
Is Noel Gallagher ok?

He's never been ok in fairness, great musician though, and loves the Celtic too 😀 💚🤍

For that era of music, I loved Teenage Fanclub (still do) but not the same since Gerry Love left the band.

Fair play Don't look back in anger has injected some energy that's been lacking.

It must be incredible to see people sing back songs to you that you first did before they were born.

Darran said:
Ebo said:

"Hey Jude" has to be one of the most boring songs ever. Nearly as bad as "Happy Christmas, War is over". That's shite too.

My opinion is that The Beatles did some wonderful songs, however some people overhype them and jump on a bandwagon as if they are real music boffins and can't possibly be told actually some of the songs were guff

Come and get it was written by "Macca" for Badfingerm

"Macca" yet another nickname that some use as if they know Paul🤣😂🙈

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back