• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,986
dickythorpe said:
I hope all care homes are rocking tonight😂🤣

Come on Dicky, we’re talking about one of the best song writers ever.
I am old enough to have grown up while The Beatles were starting through until they broke up and they were ( and The Stones ) a breath of fresh air. People think that Punk was the era that challenged authorities first, but the older generation at the time were quite concerned that the youth would follow these bands attitudes.
And I hope the care homes are rocking tonight. 😉

I turned over to watch Sam Eggington v Zysk not a bad match up, thought it would be over early the way Eggington started, but fair play to the Polish lad Zysk he took him the full 12 rounds.

Niigata Jack said:
I turned over to watch Sam Eggington v Zysk not a bad match up, thought it would be over early the way Eggington started, but fair play to the Polish lad Zysk he took him the full 12 rounds.

I think you’ve stumbled upon the wrong thread mush. :lol:

Muteswan said:
dickythorpe said:
I hope all care homes are rocking tonight😂🤣

I am old enough to have grown up while The Beatles were starting through until they broke up and they were ( and The Stones ) a breath of fresh air. People think that Punk was the era that challenged authorities first, but the older generation at the time were quite concerned that the youth would follow these bands attitudes.

A blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.

His Wings stuff is not good. See what I mean though....."come on we are talking about one of the best songwriters ever"........so he's above criticism then?

Quality not quantity.

Glad you are enjoying.

Niigata Jack said:

Tell us how the boxing is going Max ......but on the relevant thread you tomato farmer!

Sorry Dicky, McCartney is a songwriting and musical f*cking genius. His voice is clearly shot but he’s still brilliant to watch live.

More talent in his little finger than most of the acts in the world today. Needs to be celebrated.

dickythorpe said:
Muteswan said:

A blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.

His Wings stuff is not good. See what I mean though....."come on we are talking about one of the best songwriters ever"........so he's above criticism then?

Quality not quantity.

Glad you are enjoying.

I’m not saying I like everything that he’s done but he’s written some songs that will be remembered long after we’ve all gone.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back