• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,977
dickythorpe said:
Niigata Jack said:
I turned over to watch Sam Eggington v Zysk not a bad match up, thought it would be over early the way Eggington started, but fair play to the Polish lad Zysk he took him the full 12 rounds.

Tell us how the boxing is going Max ......but on the relevant thread you tomato farmer!

I turned over from Glastonbury mun, turned back once it was over, I missed Grohl and Springstien though as I went to bed to sooth my aching bones :lol:

I look forward to seeing Grohl and Springsteen on I player or YouTube.

Great entertainers and I well up when I hear Pipes of Peace.
A lovely song and lovely video.

dickythorpe said:

He didn’t play that I don’t think. I was a bit pissed mind.

exiledclaseboy said:
dickythorpe said:

He didn’t play that I don’t think. I was a bit pissed mind.
I got a bit pissed Friday as I had a rare day off.....was a bit hungover yesterday and went to bed so missed Grohl and Springsteen

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/pabiotommo/status/1540748343298600963?s=21&t=fLEmoEYskeSm4L6y8NLOow

The place never sleeps! 🤣 got up at 7am for a piss once and wandered down to the bottom of our field. Across the way I could hear sone of the loudest techno I’ve ever heard and hundreds going at it like fuck!

Buzzing after that last night. Will go down as one of the legendary headline slots. No wonder Gallagher slunk off after his set (he said he was off to see some other band during Paul McCartney).
An 80 year old man playing nearly 3 hours and bringing on legends and that crowd was in the palm of his hand.

2pm Warmduscher on the Park stage. Mental but entertaining band, can't describe them, sort of like a funk indy band with lots of funny lyrics and lots of swearing.

Ebo said:
2pm Warmduscher on the Park stage. Mental but entertaining band, can't describe them, sort of like a funk indy band with lots of funny lyrics and lots of swearing.

That Yungblud was not my cup of tea at all.....but he did a duet with Chris Difford of Squeeze..,.it's incredible how you'd never associate certain artists together.

Music is clean off see.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back