• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,971
Well I just listened to a song by Kendrick Lamar called We Cry Together.
I won’t post a link but Jesus Holy Mother of God. :lol:

Courtney Barnett on the Park Stage is outstanding. Bit of a Chrissie Hynde / Pavement vibe

Listened to a couple of his tracks earlier on You Tube, and a few of his openers at Glastonbury, and my view on Kendrick Lamar is that he is utter bollix....there is absolutely no attempt at melody.....I have always loved early Rap from Ice Cube, Ice T and especially Public Enemy, but this Lamar stuff is tuneless bullshit.

BrynCartwright said:
Listened to a couple of his tracks earlier on You Tube, and a few of his openers at Glastonbury, and my view on Kendrick Lamar is that he is utter bollix....there is absolutely no attempt at melody.....I have always loved early Rap from Ice Cube, Ice T and especially Public Enemy, but this Lamar stuff is tuneless bullshit.

Public Enemy are great even though I am not a rap or hip hop fan, I liked Beastie Boys too

BrynCartwright said:

Blaspheming on the sabbath too :eek:

Swanjaxs said:
BrynCartwright said:

Blaspheming on the sabbath too :eek:

I lasted 10 seconds and went back to Courtney Barnett

Swanjaxs said:
Who's up for some Pet Shop Boys then 🙌🙌

I liked the PSBs in the 80s as they were making music in a way that interested me using new technology that I was tinkering with myself but I never really saw them as a live act. Today has confirmed that impression. This is basically karaoke.

BrynCartwright said:

Yup, utter bolix, as you said. 🤮

Like em or loathe em , Pet Shop Boys putting on a bit of a show now .

I like them anyway :D

They should have a stage for all this rap stuff, as a sunday headliner Kendrick Lamarr is about as exciting as a wet fart.

Has the other half got locked in a portaloo backstage , sure they are a duo

Think I can see a head behind the keyboards now .

Bolloxs!
Been watching this rapper for an hour waiting for the PSB to come on and just realised they are under the red button!!! CUNTS 😟

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back