• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,974
Jack White announced as secret guest on park stage at 6:15

Fontaines DC surprised me on the other stage, really tempted to go see them at the Arena now.

There's literally young men in the crowd singing along to Diana Ross FFS.. oh well, it takes all sorts

Currently watching Plant and Krauss at Hyde Park singing Thw Battle of Evermore and sounding much better than they did at Glasto.
Bass and drums mixed well with the voices.

Skippyjack said:
There's literally young men in the crowd singing along to Diana Ross FFS.. oh well, it takes all sorts

I could hardly hear her, mostly backing singers. Elbow were great but would like to have seen a longer set as they have a lot of good songs.

Ebo said:
Skippyjack said:

I could hardly hear her, mostly backing singers. Elbow were great but would like to have seen a longer set as they have a lot of good songs.

Yeah Elbow are a decent band, shame I missed them due to the cricket, Fair play to Diana though, getting on like McCartney etc

Skippyjack said:
Ebo said:

Yeah Elbow are a decent band, shame I missed them due to the cricket, Fair play to Diana though, getting on like McCartney etc

Chuffed to see my friend Fi playing violin with Elbow, in all her long career of playing with everyone from Placebo to John Grant to Lionel Ritchie this was her first Glastonbury. Come a long way since we met when I was working with Midlake in europe and she was on strings with support band Stephanie Dosen.

I began my critique of a famous singer by inadvertently typing "Diana Toss" then decided that was probably apposite.

Squarebear said:
I began my critique of a famous singer by inadvertently typing "Diana Toss" then decided that was probably apposite.
D.Ross more like it🤔

Ebo said:
Fontaines DC surprised me on the other stage, really tempted to go see them at the Arena now.

Saw them in 2019. They were class.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back