• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes

WTF is a line breaking pass anyhow? The game has gone.
Could not agree more, pseudoscience invented by grifters with laptops who have a livelihood to maintain. Classic "bullshit baffles brains" tactics, just polished up a bit for the 21st century.

It’s published by a pro swans twitter account? It’s data, it cannot be fabricated, the numbers are there to see. The link to Eom was said by someone else on this forum, someone who I assume will be Korean. I can find you plenty more of people within the game if you’d prefer?

Take a few mins taking in Gareth’s tweet above. A man who talks some sense I think.
Honestly, captained, started every game for about 6 years.. and we're progressively getting worse as a football team, our stats are world beating though.. 5,000 fans have deserted us, our manager has said the Norwich game was superb, when we were hanging onto a 1-0 lead for 15 minutes.. people just won't see the obvious, that Matt Grimes is the problem.. honestly, 5,000 fans agree with me.. we're 11th in the table, the only statistics that matter.. that line breaking stat says he's the best midfielder in the world.. his line breaking passes are usually to a player facing away from goal and he receives it back almost instantly.. it's counted as line breaking, just like his key passes, no interpretation is formulated, therefore counted as a key pass, he also has the most passes in our team every game, so he'll have an higher average output by volume, he's also our set piece taker, so you know he will have an higher average.. come on mun, see the obvious ffs.. we've turned up against Preston once this season and been absolute dog turd in the others really

Could not agree more, pseudoscience invented by grifters with laptops who have a livelihood to maintain. Classic "bullshit baffles brains" tactics, just polished up a bit for the 21st century.
Bring back Brian Clough. The poor man must be turning in his grave.

I'm done, would rather file my teeth than argue with Matt and his Mum on this thread any longer.

WTF is a line breaking pass anyhow? The game has gone.
Honestly though, there comes a point in any thread where you just agree to differ surely...

It’s published by a pro swans twitter account? It’s data, it cannot be fabricated, the numbers are there to see. The link to Eom was said by someone else on this forum, someone who I assume will be Korean. I can find you plenty more of people within the game if you’d prefer?

Take a few mins taking in Gareth’s tweet above. A man who talks some sense I think.
Yes, pro Swansea. Described the efforts of Russell Martin as top, top work.

Data cannot be fabricated? We'll put this alongside the comment that stats are facts.

Don't go looking for something which I haven't asked for, instead sort #5 first. Also dwell on the fact that Eomisgod is a WUM account, much the same as Ki_Is_God was back in the day. They are as much Korean as you are.

As for Gareth, I think it was him who spoke very highly of Harrison Ashby. Enough said.

Honestly, captained, started every game for about 6 years.. and we're progressively getting worse as a football team, our stats are world beating though.. 5,000 fans have deserted us, our manager has said the Norwich game was superb, when we were hanging onto a 1-0 lead for 15 minutes.. people just won't see the obvious, that Matt Grimes is the problem.. honestly, 5,000 fans agree with me.. we're 11th in the table, the only statistics that matter.. that line breaking stat says he's the best midfielder in the world.. his line breaking passes are usually to a player facing away from goal and he receives it back almost instantly.. it's counted as line breaking, just like his key passes, no interpretation is formulated, therefore counted as a key pass, he also has the most passes in our team every game, so he'll have an higher average output by volume, he's also our set piece taker, so you know he will have an higher average.. come on mun, see the obvious ffs.. we've turned up against Preston once this season and been absolute dog turd in the others really
I'm not agreeing with you there, Skip. He is not the problem, but he's also not the 'superb' solution that some are quoting. Several have already written it, he's neither here nor there and if you work beyond lies, damn lies and statistics then it's relatively easy to see this.

I'm not agreeing with you there, Skip. He is not the problem, but he's also not the 'superb' solution that some are quoting. Several have already written it, he's neither here nor there and if you work beyond lies, damn lies and statistics then it's relatively easy to see this.
would you like to see a midfield function without him for the first time in 6 years.. we've got ample evidence, that the Grimes project just doesn't work.. but we're stuck now.. with the best line breaking midfielder in the world.. who's lead us to mediocrity over and over again for years.. see the obvious mun

We should probably all accept that Grimes is a decent, not spectacular and not awful by any means, second tier player. I don’t know why some are so wedded to him being the second coming of Pele or the worst thing we’ve ever had. He’s clearly neither. He’s fine. He’s a decent player. Jesus. 23 pages.

would you like to see a midfield function without him for the first time in 6 years.. we've got ample evidence, that the Grimes project just doesn't work.. but we're stuck now.. with the best line breaking midfielder in the world.. who's lead us to mediocrity over and over again for years.. see the obvious mun
Absolute last one.

Of course not, until we signed Franco we haven't had anyone remotely close to Grimes for a number of years. Last season a midfield without Grimes would have been Fulton + a crocked Joe Allen or a crocked Liam Walsh. The season before that I think it was the ineffective Korey Smith. We would have undoubtedly been worse off without him. Also, don't forget the coaching element and the tedium we saw under Martinball.

Definitely out.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back