• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ins & Outs + Squad updates & Transfer links

i think Peterson will be given a chance and also Garrick needs to step up and take his chance too.

Swansea93 said:
Ampadu linked with Norwich, I hope we don't pass up on this one.

I'd love to see him here but he's also being linked with Fulham, if they want him we've got no chance unfortunately.

Manselton Jack said:
Swansea93 said:
Ampadu linked with Norwich, I hope we don't pass up on this one.

I'd love to see him here but he's also being linked with Fulham, if they want him we've got no chance unfortunately.

Just seen this, I think we would have had a great chance in getting him here if he didn't get Premier League interest.

KarlHRummenigge said:
With Dyer supposedly gone, we could do with another proper winger with EPL winning pedigree

Jack Evans has to get his chance

Jack Evans is a centre midfield isn't he? If the rumours of us looking at James Garner are true, i'd say we aren't going to promote him to the 1st team

Swanseaborn said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
With Dyer supposedly gone, we could do with another proper winger with EPL winning pedigree

Jack Evans has to get his chance

Jack Evans is a centre midfield isn't he? If the rumours of us looking at James Garner are true, i'd say we aren't going to promote him to the 1st team

Evans didn't do a lot at Mansfield I don't think. I suppose Dan James didn't at Shrewsbury either so all is not lost but it doesn't look promising.

Swansea93 said:
Manselton Jack said:

Just seen this, I think we would have had a great chance in getting him here if he didn't get Premier League interest.

Agreed, hopefully Andy Scott will have plenty of options on his list

George Friend latest player to be linked to us from Middlesborough.

Swansea93 said:

Good player in his time but nearly 33 & on decent wages - seems unlikely

JackSomething said:
DJack said:

It's amusing how many grown men/women couldn't handle being down-arrowed by Mart. They must think of this new forum as their safe space.

What's funnier is his claim that others abuse him whilst he is curteous.Perhaps he should change his "signature" as well now...

Manselton Jack said:
Swansea93 said:

He better had, he’s had months to get ready for this pre season.

Cooperman said:
Manselton Jack said:

No matter what happens there will be moaning. :D

DJack said:
Cooperman said:

No matter what happens there will be moaning. :D

I'll be leading the moaning from the front if he signs a load of garbage :lol:

Swansea93 said:

Why bring in a left back for one season unless Joh or Bidwell ar leaving? I would hope Jordi Govea would have overcome his injury problems too.

DJack said:
JackSomething said:
It's amusing how many grown men/women couldn't handle being down-arrowed by Mart. They must think of this new forum as their safe space.

What's funnier is his claim that others abuse him whilst he is curteous.Perhaps he should change his "signature" as well now...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back