• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Interesting views from Leicester fans

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Some quite concerned about our “technical” midfield.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/133063-swansea-away-1500-sat-21st-october/#comments

I was also there, in the North Bank, when Dennis Roffe hit those two thunderbolts, running on to the ball, and about 35 yards outs, within the space of 10 minutes if I remember correctly, both almost identical, incredible strikes by any standard...

Leicester's squad is absurdly head and shoulders above everyone else in the division, any side who gets any points from them home or away will have done very well this season. Our form has of course been superb over the past five games and we have scored 12 and conceded 3 in that run, however we haven't really yet managed to put it all together over a whole 90 minutes yet and while it will be great if we did that this weekend I don't see it coming against a team who are already in my opinion champions in waiting.

Would gladly settle for a point here, would be ecstatic with a win but I wouldn't be devastated at a narrow loss where we competed well and made them work for it.

Confident and rightly so. But we know what the championship is like in terms of weird results and everybody generally being able to beat everyone else.

Point pls

We have our threats, just got to ensure we are organised especially at the back

Almost a free hit this one, given how well Leicester have started. But we’re one of the form teams in the league (where did that come from!?), so who knows. A point would be better for us than them.

bakajack said:
Leicester's squad is absurdly head and shoulders above everyone else in the division, any side who gets any points from them home or away will have done very well this season. Our form has of course been superb over the past five games and we have scored 12 and conceded 3 in that run, however we haven't really yet managed to put it all together over a whole 90 minutes yet and while it will be great if we did that this weekend I don't see it coming against a team who are already in my opinion champions in waiting.

Would gladly settle for a point here, would be ecstatic with a win but I wouldn't be devastated at a narrow loss where we competed well and made them work for it.
Completely agree with this, just get this game out of the way and move on to Watford

I reckon if we score more than them we’re in with a chance of winning ……

Itchysphincter said:
I reckon if we score more than them we’re in with a chance of winning ……

That depends on how the ref is feeling. 🤔

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back