• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Iptv

PencoedJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Seems like there has been another big move to shut it down again this weekend.

67 u
PencoedJack said:
Must be hitting East of Port Talbot first :D

Have they shut down a couple more?

Better not start a film 😂

Best not Phil.

Seems a lot of been hit today (except those with a SA postcode)

Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc

Epaul said:
Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc

You could find with this that the blocks come in every time there is Premier League football - happened to my last one could only be overcome with a VPN :(

Epaul said:

i still cant get any live tv, only movies and series

exiledclaseboy said:
Mine’s working a treat.

Nice to have you back!

What's everyone using theses days anyway? I let mine lapse when there was no football on and I've lost track now. I did my last sub through Telegram and used the Alpha TV app on a Firestick.

Anyone fancy pointing me at a new supplier?

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Mine’s working a treat.

Nice to have you back!

What's everyone using theses days anyway? I let mine lapse when there was no football on and I've lost track now. I did my last sub through Telegram and used the Alpha TV app on a Firestick.

Drop the site boss a PM. He’ll be able to help you out.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Nice to have you back!

Drop the site boss a PM. He’ll be able to help you out.

What, Dazzler?! :eek:

Only joking, I go straight to the organ grinder. :lol:

I had a few issues with mine in last week, quick fix by the guys and they are happy and insist no VPN required. I have although invested in a VPN at the cost of a sandwich a month..... Combined with my iptv package, cost is still making a saving in getting sky sports/bt.

PSumbler said:
Epaul said:

You could find with this that the blocks come in every time there is Premier League football - happened to my last one could only be overcome with a VPN :(

Yeah its gonna happen more frequent, it's a game of cat and mouse, no need for a vpn with my supplier

jack_lord said:
Epaul said:

i still cant get any live tv, only movies and series

Keep trying Jase, gradually it'll all be back, failing that go to settings on firestick, apps and clear cache and clear data, you'll have log back into your iptv app. Should be sorted then

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back