• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Israel

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Sickening images and videos coming from there this morning. I despair at humans most of the time these days.

Neath_Jack said:
Sickening images and videos coming from there this morning. I despair at humans most of the time these days.

I concur,there's no need for people anywhere and on any side to be losing their lives like this in 2023.

With the Israeli PM using phrases like 'we are at war', will only spell death for thousands in Gaza. Wouldn't surprise me if they reduce the place to dust and rubble now, and as usual, it is the innocents who will pay a massive price for it.

This is not War - it's fvcking Genocide!!

... "They arrived expecting the worst, but the scenes are beyond anything that one could imagine. Some soldiers say they found babies with their heads cut off, entire families gunned down in their beds. About 40 babies and young children have been taken out on gurneys — so far," ...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

Neath_Jack said:
With the Israeli PM using phrases like 'we are at war', will only spell death for thousands in Gaza. Wouldn't surprise me if they reduce the place to dust and rubble now, and as usual, it is the innocents who will pay a massive price for it.

Israel’s response will be brutal and so new generation will be born in to it. Hard to see a resolution in our lifetime. Maybe after our generation had died off and memories are faded there might be chance. So many wrongs on all sides and as usual us, the Americans and the Russians are lurking in the shadows.

Darran said:
👀

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/09/rishi-sunak-uk-poised-israel-military-help

He needs to shut the f*ck up about absolutely everything.

An excuse for Israel to launch a full scale invasion of Gaza, how convenient.

Proxy wars will follow and the only losers will be the poor fuckers on the ground.

TheLoneRanger said:
This is not War - it's fvcking Genocide!!

... "They arrived expecting the worst, but the scenes are beyond anything that one could imagine. Some soldiers say they found babies with their heads cut off, entire families gunned down in their beds. About 40 babies and young children have been taken out on gurneys — so far," ...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

The whole thing is horrible and it's obvious that there have been atrocities, but the combination of the source and the line 'some soldiers say' makes me doubt that particular story is true.

Neath_Jack said:
Indeed as a species, humans can and will be for evermore the pits. Death, corruption and everything inbetween. We will of course pay a heavy price in the end, we will destroy everything and for what.
History tells us all we need to know, but do they learn, no. Jeez, I share your despair.

Absolutely heartbreaking scenes.

Both sets are as bad as the other, and it beats me with all the ‘I stand with Israel’ nonsense being spouted by the world leaders.

I’ve tried reading into the whys and wherefores for a number of years and there’s no getting to the bottom of it all. It all depends on where you start your timeline from. Even scholars can’t agree on it.

Itchysphincter said:
He needs to shut the f*ck up about absolutely everything.

Last thing we need to be doing is willy waving in the Middle East, he's just following that loopy twonk Biden, we need to stay the fuk out of this, Iran Russia and other's are involved in this I bet, its madness. :x

Neath_Jack said:
Absolutely heartbreaking scenes.

Both sets are as bad as the other, and it beats me with all the ‘I stand with Israel’ nonsense being spouted by the world leaders.

I’ve tried reading into the whys and wherefores for a number of years and there’s no getting to the bottom of it all. It all depends on where you start your timeline from. Even scholars can’t agree on it.

Heard some nonsense today about Flying an Israeli flag at some sporting Facility, FFS.

"Gaza will soon be a city of tents"

The acts of Hamas are despicable and should rightly be universally condemned, the organizers should be sought out and punished and all effort should be done to get the hostages released in any way possible.

But the people of Gaza, who are condemned for having crowds cheering the attack, should not be butchered and murdered in revenge.

The people cheered no doubt because someone was doing something about their plight, fighting on their side, not thinking of how they will be the ones to pay.

The Western media is in full swing, painting all Palestinians as monsters and deserving of the retribution about to be cast on them, all while ignoring as usual the continuous actions against them by the Israeli institution.

I always get angry by people being called anti-sematic for opposing the Israeli governments actions and the continuous forced relocations of what remains of the Palestinian people, whose Country was stolen and the World remained silent over guilt for what happened during the holocaust. The people of Gaza especially are trapped in hell.

I was always taught as a kid, two wrongs don't make a right. The West will continue to ignore the reasons that the terrorists are created in the first place.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back