• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

Aubrey Hambone said:
Well no, not really, he seems to have gotten a tad under your skin for some reason...

Not at all Audes just dont like people who make stuff up for attention

LoyalSwan said:
You have an interesting viewpoint on how many people would pay attention to your posts.

If they are doing stupid things that will impact the result then writing it down on an internet forum will have zero impact.

You know you are making it up for the sake of it - if you're not then PM it to someone on here you can trust who can at least verify that you have a point.

But you wont because you cant

I don't know who you are, but you're getting angry and awfully personal.. it happened and it will impact the result on Saturday.. even if it turns out to be a friendly meal/meeting it will have an impact on the result

Skippyjack said:
I don't know who you are, but you're getting angry and awfully personal.. it happened and it will impact the result on Saturday.. even if it turns out to be a friendly meal/meeting it will have an impact on the result

He seems a little pmt doesn't he 🤔

Skippyjack said:
If I'll say it on a public forum it'll impact the result on Saturday.. this is how f*cking serious it is you melt..

What on earth is this tit on about

Skippyjack said:

Aye OK then - see you tomorrow around 10 and you can tell us then!

Skippyjack said:

So you're saying the players are out on the piss tonight?

Darran do something FFS.. Darran knows, I've sent him a PM.. Darran, tell them how wise it is to keep your mouth shut

Skippyjack said:
Darran do something FFS.. Darran knows, I've sent him a PM.. Darran, tell them how wise it is to keep your mouth shut

Should’ve sent it to me. Prosser can’t be trusted with highly sensitive information.

Chief said:
So you're saying the players are out on the piss tonight?

That might affect the result, but saying it wouldn’t affect the result. Ditto…well anything really. Cant think of much unless someone is doing a John Terry.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back