• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

exiledclaseboy said:
Should’ve sent it to me. Prosser can’t be trusted with highly sensitive information.

You'd have it on Twitter within minutes :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Should’ve sent it to me. Prosser can’t be trusted with highly sensitive information.

If he wants to win the derby.. he'll shut up, I was going to send it to you.. but prosser is the only person I've got on my PM's

Skippyjack said:
Darran do something FFS.. Darran knows, I've sent him a PM.. Darran, tell them how wise it is to keep your mouth shut

Yes Darran tell us 🥴

Has this happened before? In Court Colman, Bridgend?

How would it have any bearing on the result tomorrow? Unless Bulut is going to spike Duff's sambucca?

Skippyjack said:
If he wants to win the derby.. he'll shut up, I was going to send it to you.. but prosser is the only person I've got on my PM's

Yep the derby result will be decided by a post on planet swans. Put the drink away son and tell Duff and Bulut to do the same given they are together looool

Chief said:
Has this happened before? In Court Colman, Bridgend?

How would it have any bearing on the result tomorrow? Unless Bulut is going to spike Duff's sambucca?

What' swans and Cardiff managers have met before a game?

eteb said:
Why don't you tell us given you created the thread?

Because I've said a million times, it'll have a massive impact on the derby tomorrow.. FFS.. It's as simple as that

Skippyjack said:
Because I've said a million times, it'll have a massive impact on the derby tomorrow.. FFS.. It's as simple as that

But Darren can? That makes no sense

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back