• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

Maybe it's a meeting with another manager behind the boss's back.

Or maybe it's fuck all

I’m assuming this won’t effect the result in a good way then? 🤔

Libertarian said:
I’m assuming this won’t effect the result in a good way then? 🤔

Maybe Bulut will get sloshed and let his tactics out of the bag? I reckon Duff could out drink him.

A4Jack said:
Maybe it's a meeting with another manager behind the boss's back.

Or maybe it's f**k all

Aye that’s what I was thinking but I didn’t want say it in case it affects the result. 🤣🤣🤣

Luckily nobody will tell anybody other than Skip, whatever it is, and he won’t dream of starting any speculation about anything on a forum, so we’re safe. Phew.

Ben Cabango and his girlfriend can often be found having coffee and carrot cake on the veranda outside the Bluebell Cafè on Tycoch Square of an afternoon, if anyone's interested...

monmouth said:
Aye that’s what I was thinking but I didn’t want say it in case it affects the result. 🤣🤣🤣

Luckily nobody will tell anybody other than Skip, whatever it is, and he won’t dream of starting any speculation about anything on a forum, so we’re safe. Phew.

The problem is if Jamal Lowe is doing his usual 9pm browse of Planet Swans. We all know that Harry Darling has an account here on the quiet too.

Just got to hope and pray that the players didn't log on tonight Monny

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back