• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

monmouth said:
If you ever see Steve Martin at a game come and say hello.

Just catching up with things. So Skip heard something with his own eyes that would blow up the derby, but he’s doing a grand job at keeping it totally to himself, other than telling Daz, the model of discretion, and posting it on here to avoid starting any speculation, because he wouldn’t want to do that.

Sounds fair enough.

Being kind here.

In this day of social media where you only have to sneeze, I'm surprised there has been no other comment.

magicdaps10 said:
Someone thinks they seen someone who looked like a manager and are now assuming it's our next manager and all being done on the eve of the Derby.
Sounds like a little bit of youthful imagination to myself.

There was a time that I had a few people think I was Garry Monk, I remember a day in Swansea Centre where I heard a handful of times people whispering "it's Garry Monk"
I'm not proud of that 😁

I have the same problem with Jason Momoa.

Let me get this straight. Skippy bumped into Nathan Jones and asked him ‘Nathan, what brings you to Swansea?’ And Nathan replied ‘Well, Skippy, the owners expect us to lose to Cardiff tomorrow and get such push-back from the fans, they have asked me to agree terms so I can step in, as my well-known attitude to the Bluebirds will put everything right.’

cmajack said:
Well fair play to Darran, he's only half spilled the beans in that it's about our next manager, but as yet he's kept his name under his hat .

It will be Dean Saunders, you heard it here first 👍

magicdaps10 said:
Papers being written up by the board for Duff 😂

A new improved contract after we beat the scum today and go on a 15 game unbeaten run...

cadleigh said:
Let me get this straight. Skippy bumped into Nathan Jones and asked him ‘Nathan, what brings you to Swansea?’ And Nathan replied ‘Well, Skippy, the owners expect us to lose to Cardiff tomorrow and get such push-back from the fans, they have asked me to agree terms so I can step in, as my well-known attitude to the Bluebirds will put everything right.’

Without specifics Cad, that seems plausible as to what the bush kangaroo is teasing

As much as I doubt this has happened, but what a massive shit show and disrespect if they’ve gone and done that.

cadleigh said:

The thing is , with Watson at the club could anyone really say 100 per cent that one day this wouldn't happen. Don't think so myself, but at my age i don't get surprised by much any more.

Swanjaxs said:
worzel-gummidge.gif

You need to see him in his new guise, FME's talk about a photo to put on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away, the postman posts his letters three doors away now, Honestly :shock: :lol:

monmouth said:
Oi. That was my line.

I do apologise!! I didn’t make it past the 4th page of this thread.
Reminds me of the old Welsh classic “Shit myself, have you?”

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back