• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

I am sure he's a decent player but we've fallen a long way when we are happy to be buying a player from a side who were relegated from the same division we played in last season.

Doesn't seem that long ago we were signing players like Gylfi, Llorente Bony & Fabianski.

The next level :D

PencoedJack said:
I am sure he's a decent player but we've fallen a long way when we are happy to be buying a player from a side who were relegated from the same division we played in last season.

Doesn't seem that long ago we were signing players like Gylfi, Llorente Bony & Fabianski.

Get over it, mush. Those days have gone. It is what it is and we should try and focus on the positives right now, YJB 👍🏼

Have to agree the Championship is a good league and we are giving it a go after a decent season last.

Plenty of bigger sides than us have not been in the PL for a long time either.

Also it beats going to the likes of Rochdale Scunthorpe and Doncaster.

Though in fairness to Pencoed I think he has been to all them shit holes and it was said tongue in cheek.

Being reported that Lowe to sign for 800k plus add ons but no more money available for Williams the Blackburn centre half with them wanting over a million for him.

PencoedJack said:

Yes they were relegated but without the scandalous points deduction wigan would have finished in 13th position only 11pts behind us.

I was quite snarky about us signing another winger, but perhaps we're not after him for that.

Given Andy Scott's previous involvement with Brentford, pacy mobile forwards are definitely part of their gameplan. Maybe they're thinking of Lowe in that regard.

Raynor94 said:
Cooperman said:
Twitter seems awash (more so than normal) with people purporting to be journalists who have the scoop on this one. I'll believe it when I see it and from where I am the vibes are not good.

By all accounts he's chosen us

Shows what I know, eh?

Woody Woodpecker Song said:
Have to agree the Championship is a good league and we are giving it a go after a decent season last.

Plenty of bigger sides than us have not been in the PL for a long time either.

Also it beats going to the likes of Rochdale Scunthorpe and Doncaster.

Though in fairness to Pencoed I think he has been to all them shit holes and it was said tongue in cheek.

Indeed I have

Fireboy said:
PencoedJack said:

Yes they were relegated but without the scandalous points deduction wigan would have finished in 13th position only 11pts behind us.

Totally deserved points deduction you mean?

1964 said:
Fireboy said:

Totally deserved points deduction you mean?

Are you seriously having a laugh?

Dr. Winston said:
I was quite snarky about us signing another winger, but perhaps we're not after him for that.

Given Andy Scott's previous involvement with Brentford, pacy mobile forwards are definitely part of their gameplan. Maybe they're thinking of Lowe in that regard.

Good likelihood I would say.

I recall Arsenal signing a winger and Wenger saying that he hadn’t signed him as a winger but a centre forward. How they laughed.

His name was Thierry Henry.

Before anyone jumps on it I’m not comparing Lowe with Henry. I’m suggesting that different coaches use different qualities in different ways.

I see he’s taken the number 9 shirt... ;)

Cooper wouldn't know what to do with pace if it took a shit on his doorstep.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back