• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Japanese Restaurants

This is a nice guitar too auctioned after Cheap Trick played at a NFL game there.
And hereā€™s one I took. On the wall of the Tokyo Hard Rock Cafe.

Cheap Trick are clearly very popular in the major cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Niigata, etc.

Attachments

• F0ED4128-C394-470B-8046-FE4BDDCB4618.jpeg
    F0ED4128-C394-470B-8046-FE4BDDCB4618.jpeg
    997.5 KB · Views: 2
I keep Japanese Koi Carp and Niigata is where all the top Koi breeders got their Koi mud ponds and Koi Houses, Hiroshima's Koi industry is growing to, I'd love to go there, but I believe that you got to go with a Tour party from a Koi dealer over here, don't think they'd entertain you just rocking up there unannounced etc,
In Sapporo there's massive carp in the little streams that run alongside the pavement.

So have you made a decision, Max?

Weā€™re going to try Saturday lunch at this place in Swansea.

In Sapporo there's massive carp in the little streams that run alongside the pavement.
I know I've seen photo's and video's from a friend of mine Chris Masters he's a dealer and sells from his home in Barnsley, he regularly goes to Japan 3/4 times a year, I get all my koi food off him, spoke to him earlier and ordered more off him, not been up his place for a while its a hell of a drive traffic is usually horrendous as well.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back