• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

John Hollins RIP

Itchysphincter said:
Well I stand corrected. I obviously remember it wrong but I didn’t think we were embedded in the playoffs at any time during that season, just the odd flirt and it was over barring a miracle before the final game.

If we'd scored a goal in the final game (a 0 - 0 against Doncaster at the Liberty) we'd have been in the playoffs.

J_B said:
If we'd scored a goal in the final game (a 0 - 0 against Doncaster at the Liberty) we'd have been in the playoffs.

I don’t remember that. I was sure I it would have taken a huge swing for that to happen. I think I remember Trundle coming in and willing him on to score as he hadn’t got many for a while but my memory has obviously let me down as I wasn’t harbouring much hope for the playoffs.

Itchysphincter said:
I don’t remember that. I was sure I it would have taken a huge swing for that to happen. I think I remember Trundle coming in and willing him on to score as he hadn’t got many for a while but my memory has obviously let me down as I wasn’t harbouring much hope for the playoffs.

I think you're getting mixed up with the year before when we had a tiny chance for the playoffs under Martinez.
Under Sousa we were 4th, 11 points clear of 7th with 12 games to go.

J_B said:
I think you're getting mixed up with the year before when we had a tiny chance for the playoffs under Martinez.
Under Sousa we were 4th, 11 points clear of 7th with 12 games to go.

Yeah, probably.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back