• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kerouac on the fansnetwork forum

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 5,231

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I haven’t mentioned the other site for weeks but there’s a brilliant thread over there entitled FAO Kerouac.
In it he explains why he’s posting over there.
What he fails to mention is he started posting here and only went back over there six weeks ago when he was banned from here.
And some people take him seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KE6-bbdSnn8

Darran said:
For being the usual twat I assume. His sort aren’t welcome here.

Being a twat isn't usually a banning offence. Plenty have gotten away with it for years.

Fireboy said:
Darran said:

Takes one to know one😁

Funny as fuck. He’s telling everyone over there why he far prefers to post there than here failing to tell them he only stopped posting here when he was banned.
And Loyal too,he only went back when he was banned from here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darran said:
Fireboy said:
Takes one to know one😁

Funny as fuck. He’s telling everyone over there why he far prefers to post there than here failing to tell them he only stopped posting here when he was banned.
And Loyal too,he only went back when he was banned from here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tbh Dar, I've him on ignore for quite a while, I suspect he hasnt turned over a new leaf.

If people are confused to as who Kerouac is on the fansnetwork forum he previously had the usernames Jackboostardo and Even_This_Name_Is_Taken.

Dr. Winston said:
Darran said:

Being a twat isn't usually a banning offence. Plenty have gotten away with it for years.

Yes otherwise I'd be banned!

Darran said:
Dr. Winston said:
Why was he banned from here?

Let.

It.

Go.

You've posted shit as vile as he on the boards so you can shut the fuck as well. Other than that, carry on.

Why was Loyal banned?

He’s always been one of the more colourful posters but he is what he is and he sticks to it. This would be a better forum with him on it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back