• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kevin Johns

Jack2jack said:
Darran said:
It’s frightening what could happen to any of us mind.
Was saying the same to the missus just now, scary indeed.

Yeah it’s not good and I don’t know what the answer is but moving forward it needs to be looked at.
Ones word against another with absolutely no evidence has to be questioned.

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:
Was saying the same to the missus just now, scary indeed.

Yeah it’s not good and I don’t know what the answer is but moving forward it needs to be looked at.

There should be some form of 'punishment' (not sure if that is the right word really) for the accuser in cases like this. Whether it's having their name revealed or something else.

You can accuse someone of something totally false with absolutely nothing to lose.

MrSwerve said:
Darran said:

There should be some form of 'punishment' (not sure if that is the right word really) for the accuser in cases like this. Whether it's having their name revealed or something else.

You can accuse someone of something totally false with absolutely nothing to lose.

Cases like this shouldn’t get this far imo.
As was said names get released to the public in the hope others come forward.
The one v one with no evidence and no witnesses is an interesting one.

Would it not be nice now for the Club to make an announcement welcoming Kev back to his old match day role?

Darran said:
MrSwerve said:

The line-by-line running commentary (as if it was a football match) on Wales Online was disgusting - whether the accusations were true or false. The detail that the accuser went into regarding what KJ allegedly did to him was awful and should not have been put out to the public in almost real time.

Judge Timothy Petts said: "You leave with your good name in tact and without a mark on your reputation."

That's a load of rubbish. KJ will, for the rest of his life, have that stain that he was accused of sexual assault of an underage person.

There will always be someone that will ask whether it was actually true, despite the not guilty verdict.

MrSwerve said:
Judge Timothy Petts said: "You leave with your good name in tact and without a mark on your reputation."

That's a load of rubbish. KJ will, for the rest of his life, have that stain that he was accused of sexual assault of an underage person.

There will always be someone that will ask whether it was actually true, despite the not guilty verdict.

Exactly.

MrSwerve said:
Darran said:

The line-by-line running commentary (as if it was a football match) on Wales Online was disgusting - whether the accusations were true or false. The detail that the accuser went into regarding what KJ allegedly did to him was awful and should not have been put out to the public in almost real time.
Totally agree with your last paragraph, this should be looked into as surely it gave a terrible representation of Kevin and as it turns out (thankfully) a totally innocent man. I feel so sorry for Kevin and I hope he can get some support from our club and supporters and the general public.

MrSwerve said:
Darran said:

I totally agree there. If the accuser has 100% evidence there should be mo problem, but in cases like this the accuser should be revealed as he has obviously fabricated a load of bollocks and wrecked a good mans life.

jacabertawe said:
Would it not be nice now for the Club to make an announcement welcoming Kev back to his old match day role?

Well it won’t be for a few days they’re on a social media blackout.

Let's hope we get to show our appreciation and affection for Kev at Wembley in a few weeks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back