• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kevin Johns

sainthelens said:
J_B said:
They also insisted that Sam Hamman is from Pakistan and wore a hat that proved it.

Bizarre.

Exactly, plus I know loadsa Jacks that don't live in slums or look in dustbins for food.
Bonkers from Dwight as per.

Are you saying there wasn’t a need to drive to Aust services for a dump everyday?

Mikey said:
PSumbler said:
This completely stunned me yesterday. I have known Kev for probably 15 years and have a lot of time for him. He hosted a lovely memorial when my brother passed and we scattered his Ashes by Ivor and I would class him as a friend. We have watched panto as a family every New Year's eve for probably 12 years or more and almost every time he goes out of his way to say hello to the family.

I have no idea what the full accusation is but I hope if he is innocent he can clear his name and move on from it. I really am stunned.

There was also a comment further down the topic of "the mods should lock this topic" but I totally disagree, there is nothing that I can see posted in the topic that would warrant its locking at the moment.

His son wasn't there hopefully?

After being convicted of indecent images of children.

Can I just make a point here and now that you are a wanker. And a sick wanker at that.

You are making pointless sick accusations and insinuations just because you have had a beer and decided that this in your head was funny. You have crossed a line and from one which you will never recover.

For the record my brother passed in 2009. It was sudden and I can still feel the pain of having to tell my mother and father the news, my father not understanding what we were saying due to the advanced stage of dementia he had. My brother was in Florida. I had to break the news to my two daughters who worshipped their uncle and then travel halfway around the world to attend his funeral before we bought his ashes back to Swansea to be scattered at the stadium he loved attending and where we shared so many happy memories together.

The service was conducted by the club chaplain who gave my mother a great deal of comfort in her own grief (she did not attend the funeral merely spent the time reflecting that day in Mumbles not far from the family home where we all grew up) and for that I will be grateful.

Whatever his son was convicted of is irrelevant to any part of this thread and for your very post I say again you are a sick wanker and I make no apology for having banned you this morning.

And next time if you want to hide behind some level of anonymity then may I suggest a VPN would be more useful, as you liked to tell me this morning I have taken a screen shot of your IP address, you could if necessary be traced by the authorities from it. So please just stop making insinuations, by all means disagree with any course of action I have taken in the Trust or even the management of this website but you crossed a line by some distance here as I am sure was your intention. In your beered up state

PSumbler said:
Mikey said:
His son wasn't there hopefully?

After being convicted of indecent images of children.

Can I just make a point here and now that you are a wanker. And a sick wanker at that.

You are making pointless sick accusations and insinuations just because you have had a beer and decided that this in your head was funny. You have crossed a line and from one which you will never recover.

For the record my brother passed in 2009. It was sudden and I can still feel the pain of having to tell my mother and father the news, my father not understanding what we were saying due to the advanced stage of dementia he had. My brother was in Florida. I had to break the news to my two daughters who worshipped their uncle and then travel halfway around the world to attend his funeral before we bought his ashes back to Swansea to be scattered at the stadium he loved attending and where we shared so many happy memories together.

The service was conducted by the club chaplain who gave my mother a great deal of comfort in her own grief (she did not attend the funeral merely spent the time reflecting that day in Mumbles not far from the family home where we all grew up) and for that I will be grateful.

Whatever his son was convicted of is irrelevant to any part of this thread and for your very post I say again you are a sick wanker and I make no apology for having banned you this morning.

And next time if you want to hide behind some level of anonymity then may I suggest a VPN would be more useful, as you liked to tell me this morning I have taken a screen shot of your IP address, you could if necessary be traced by the authorities from it. So please just stop making insinuations, by all means disagree with any course of action I have taken in the Trust or even the management of this website but you crossed a line by some distance here as I am sure was your intention. In your beered up state

Well said Philip,beautifully put.
Too many people think they can post things online and have no comebacks.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
jackharris said:
This is what Dave Jones had to endure. We MUST remember Innocent to proven guilty!
924-A3-E20-FB98-4642-8-FC9-036-CDB4-AAA9-D.jpg

Yet thousands of Swansea City supporters in the East Stand would regularly chant the infamous David Jones song well towards the end of the decade, despite his innocence being proven many years earlier.

Another Richard Cranium classic :lol:

mart6 said:
DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Yet thousands of Swansea City supporters in the East Stand would regularly chant the infamous David Jones song well towards the end of the decade, despite his innocence being proven many years earlier.

Another Richard Cranium classic :lol:

Hi mart, have a thumbs up for that 👍

Neath_Jack said:
Cooperman said:
Do you think he should be named prior to trial?

I do yes, although it is a very difficult one.

Abusers don't normally do it just the once, they are normally serial offenders with several victims.

When the accused is named like this, it sometimes, maybe often, gives strength to other victims to come forward, and then a stronger case is able to be built.

The obvious downside of course (horrendous), is that there are sick individuals out there who make false allegations. And then when the case is dropped or they are found not-guilty, their lives are ruined.

Well it doesn’t look like anyone else came forward anyway.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kev-johns-dj-crown-court-18880082

I don’t normally get involved in these threads but to clarify if Johns is found not guilty the accuser still has life long anonymity?

Surely that opens the flood gates to anyone making the same allegations with no comeback on them?

PencoedJack said:
I don’t normally get involved in these threads but to clarify if Johns is found not guilty the accuser still has life long anonymity?

Surely that opens the flood gates to anyone making the same allegations with no comeback on them?

There’s always been anonymity in cases like this.

I think anonymity makes sense until the end of the trial. If, however it can be proved that the accusation was completely made up (unlikely but possible), surely the accuser should be charged with wasting police time and it should be possible for the accused to sue the accuser for damages.

The trouble with a simple not guilty verdict when it’s one word against another is that it might have happened but there’s not enough evidence to convict. It’s also difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accusation is false for similar reasons.

If somebody on this thread was called for jury duty at the trial

Would it mean that they wouldn't be allowed to

J_B said:
I think anonymity makes sense until the end of the trial. If, however it can be proved that the accusation was completely made up (unlikely but possible), surely the accuser should be charged with wasting police time and it should be possible for the accused to sue the accuser for damages.

The trouble with a simple not guilty verdict when it’s one word against another is that it might have happened but there’s not enough evidence to convict. It’s also difficult to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accusation is false for similar reasons.

Catch 22 as the accuser could then move onto somebody else to accuse.

Very difficult to know what is right in these circumstances.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back