• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kevin Johns

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/swanseaonline10/status/1388154362904682500?s=21

Thier loss, he'll be on the pitch at the Liberty as soon as everyone is let back in!

I'll put my signed Henrik Larsson shirt on that! 😎

I think that the club/supporters groups and such like need to go big on this and show the guy how loved he is. Not a clue bout suggestions but to see someone who has given so much to our area now suffering through no fault of his own is tragic at best.

I've walked past Kevin many times in Swansea and he's no '"Billy big bollox" , "look at me" character.
They are normally the ones who end up being revealed as sinister characters.

Welcome back Kev.
Justice has prevailed.🦢⚽

dickythorpe said:
I've walked past Kevin many times in Swansea and he's no '"Billy big bollox" , "look at me" character.
They are normally the ones who end up being revealed as sinister characters.

Welcome back Kev.
Justice has prevailed.🦢⚽

I've spoken to him once, he was almost apologetic when I said that I enjoyed his style of presetation at matches. I was left feeling that he was pretty unassuming.

When my Dad passed we scattered his ashes around Ivor's statue & also underneath Dad's seat.

I spoke to Kev a couple of times about it & he conducted a little speech on the day & helped with the organisation of things.

An absolute gentleman & we as a family are really chuffed that this 'allegation' was found to be completely untrue.

Look forward to seeing him back at the liberty again.

A Go Fund Me has been set up to support Kev.

https://gofund.me/bdef9c9c

More than anything else, I hope he can get his health back, the man looks awful.

exiledclaseboy said:
Magic_Michu said:
A Go Fund Me has been set up to support Kev.

https://gofund.me/bdef9c9c

Is he skint then?

We were talking about these Go Fund things the other day.
In the beginning of November my mate is going to start the Help Darran Get Legless For Christmas Fund.
Then mid December we are going to cash it in and split it.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Is he skint then?

In the beginning of November my mate is going to start the Help Darran Get Legless For Christmas Fund.

Someone will donate.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:

Someone will donate.

:lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back