• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Labour

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 4,766
Neath_Jack said:
monmouth said:
Almost everyone I've seen spouting about the Forde report elsewhere clearly hasn't read it. I have, admittedly on a skim. The behaviour from both sides left a lot to be desired and the selective usual twitter shite trying to make tribal points is laughably pathetic.

Corbyn was a useless stupid disaster, and if Starmer turns out similar the whole country is finished. I have serious reservations about Starmer that are getting worse. He seems scared of his own shadow, paralysed by caution. But...I voted for Labour despite Corbyn. Now it's time his fanboys got behind Starmer, because the choice is Starmer or more Tory. Nothing else. Just that. If you're anti Starmer and undermining him all the time, you are supporting Tory re-election. Pick a side.

When Labour get elected all you Corbyn shaggers can tear into him to your heart's content. Then is the time for the policy argument. Never is the time for all this pathetic pining for a proven failure like Corbyn, who delivered, needing nobody else's help, the worst election outcome for Labour in eons. Anyone who thinks that was the fault of Labour staffers or people like Jess Phillips is seriously deranged.

What about those that don't like Corbyn, Starmer or the Tory mob? Are we allowed to slag them all off?

We got labour out in Neath Port Talbot local / council elections, hopefully, one day, we will get them out from being our local MP as well. People said we would never shift them from the council, and if everyone keeps on like you describe, we will never see a change.

We’re talking a General Election here not a poxy little shit hole like Briton Ferry. :lol:

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
What about those that don't like Corbyn, Starmer or the Tory mob? Are we allowed to slag them all off?

We got labour out in Neath Port Talbot local / council elections, hopefully, one day, we will get them out from being our local MP as well. People said we would never shift them from the council, and if everyone keeps on like you describe, we will never see a change.

We’re talking a General Election here not a poxy little shit hole like Briton Ferry. :lol:

I know exactly what the grown up's are talking about, i don't need Twitter for that. Sit down ffs.

It was Neath Port Talbot that kicked them out, not just Ferry council.

And don't forget, you voted for Labour in it, then celebrated when they got kicked out.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

I know exactly what the grown up's are talking about, i don't need Twitter for that. Sit down ffs.

And don't forget, you voted for Labour in it, then celebrated when they got kicked out.

It won’t last.
Someone’s actually kicking off on book face tonight about nothing being done down the canal like they apparently promised.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

Don’t want to speak for Darren but it’s possible to have a very good Plaid/Labour/Lib Dem councillor whilst thinking they may do a naff job of running the local authority.

I always thought Peter black did a good job as my local councillor when I was living in his ward but by and large thought the Lib Dem coalition did a shyte job of running the city. Bendy busses and all that.

If more people voted differently locally than they do nationally, taking into account local issues, I think many councils would be in a better state. I’d think twice about voting to remove Neath’s Labour MP though as you’ll either be handing a seat to the Tories or at the very least depriving Labour of one. That’s another symptom of our fucked up electoral system I’m afraid. I’ve no enthusiasm for my local Labour MP at all but I’ll vote for her again in a general election for those reasons.

Neath_Jack said:
monmouth said:
Almost everyone I've seen spouting about the Forde report elsewhere clearly hasn't read it. I have, admittedly on a skim. The behaviour from both sides left a lot to be desired and the selective usual twitter shite trying to make tribal points is laughably pathetic.

Corbyn was a useless stupid disaster, and if Starmer turns out similar the whole country is finished. I have serious reservations about Starmer that are getting worse. He seems scared of his own shadow, paralysed by caution. But...I voted for Labour despite Corbyn. Now it's time his fanboys got behind Starmer, because the choice is Starmer or more Tory. Nothing else. Just that. If you're anti Starmer and undermining him all the time, you are supporting Tory re-election. Pick a side.

When Labour get elected all you Corbyn shaggers can tear into him to your heart's content. Then is the time for the policy argument. Never is the time for all this pathetic pining for a proven failure like Corbyn, who delivered, needing nobody else's help, the worst election outcome for Labour in eons. Anyone who thinks that was the fault of Labour staffers or people like Jess Phillips is seriously deranged.

I think you make a sound point but where we are now with the Orbanisation and outright Tory gerrymandering, it has ri be getting them out at all costs and a focus on replacing FPTP. Leveson 2 is a must, as is burning Murdoch and Co to the ground

exiledclaseboy said:
If more people voted differently locally than they do nationally, taking into account local issues, I think many councils would be in a better state. I’d think twice about voting to remove Neath’s Labour MP though as you’ll either be handing a seat to the Tories or at the very least depriving Labour of one. That’s another symptom of our fucked up electoral system I’m afraid. I’ve no enthusiasm for my local Labour MP at all but I’ll vote for her again in a general election for those reasons.

Exactly. Neath_Jack is in Aberavon mind. :lol:

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Exactly. Neath_Jack is in Aberavon mind. :lol:

Same applies.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

Poxy little shit hole that you marauded around for years you mean, fuking idiot :roll:

Darran said:
Let’s be honest here people have been moaning that Starmer isn’t strong enough to make decisions so he tells all his MP’s not to join a picket line because members of the public with their kids on school holidays are seething at trains being cancelled.
Someone does and he does exactly what people say he isn’t strong enough to do.
Funny as f*ck.

100% Darran, the man actually made a decision for once, finally some bollocks in what is a pathetic opposition

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
Let’s be honest here people have been moaning that Starmer isn’t strong enough to make decisions so he tells all his MP’s not to join a picket line because members of the public with their kids on school holidays are seething at trains being cancelled.
Someone does and he does exactly what people say he isn’t strong enough to do.
Funny as f*ck.

100% Darran, the man actually made a decision for once, finally some bollocks in what is a pathetic opposition

Thank you my friend.

exiledclaseboy said:

Who’ve you got? Carolyn Harris, Nia Griffith or Tonia Antoniazzi?

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Who’ve you got? Carolyn Harris, Nia Griffith or Tonia Antoniazzi?

Antoniazzi.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back