• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Langstaff To Millwall ...

Fingers crossed.
I think after all the talk from Coleman and Co, they can't afford not to deliver.
Coleman’s managed to not deliver for over a year, so I don’t see why that can’t carry on. By some distance he’s just overseen the worst season since relegation.

700k seems about right for a player who's been scoring heavily in non-league/League Two football.

It could go either way for the lad at Championship level; who knows?

It's looking obvious that we have other irons in the fire. Interesting times..."

A lot were creaming over Max Watters and moaning when he went to Scumerama. As said, Williams knows him, so can only assume he’s gash, especially going to Miwaw.
I was one Mon, I recall telling my mate “watch his YouTube video, he’ll finish chances in any league”…. I’ve said the same thing to the same mate about Langstaff 😂
Give Big Myk a chance I say, that goal he scored on YouTube against Stenhousemuir was cracking .

I was one Mon, I recall telling my mate “watch his YouTube video, he’ll finish chances in any league”…. I’ve said the same thing to the same mate about Langstaff 😂
Give Big Myk a chance I say, that goal he scored on YouTube against Stenhousemuir was cracking .
I wonder how bad Myk must have looked in training not to get a decent opportunity in the last few games. Surely the team knew by then that Yate would be leaving, so why not give him a chance?

I wonder how bad Myk must have looked in training not to get a decent opportunity in the last few games. Surely the team knew by then that Yate would be leaving, so why not give him a chance?
He's a young lad who no doubt has family in Ukraine going through hell, so maybe and understandably has been going through hell and his mindset hasn't been right and they've just tried to keep him involved by putting him on the bench to help him, I'm guessing as well, but its entirely possible.

He's a young lad who no doubt has family in Ukraine going through hell, so maybe and understandably has been going through hell and his mindset hasn't been right and they've just tried to keep him involved by putting him on the bench to help him, I'm guessing as well, but its entirely possible.
In fairness Liam Cullen is from Kilgetty, he's been through the mill and bounced backed, so why not Mykola Kukharevych.

Last edited:
Given our player links so far I'd imagine we've got irons in the fire for new strikers - I like the fact that we seem to keep things under wraps.

By some distance he’s just overseen the worst season since relegation.
Last season wasn't fun, but it was nowhere near as bad as Martin's last season.

I don't recall us going the best part of six months with only one win against eleven men whilst the sane half of the fanbase screamed at the idiot in charge to stop messing around and pick his best players and system.

Last season wasn't fun, but it was nowhere near as bad as Martin's last season.

I don't recall us going the best part of six months with only one win against eleven men whilst the sane half of the fanbase screamed at the idiot in charge to stop messing around and pick his best players and system.
Two of the longest seasons in my Swansea City supporting life. In the end it became a chore going to games.

I preferred it when we were losing to the likes of Torquay in front of 2k at the Vetch.

Given our player links so far I'd imagine we've got irons in the fire for new strikers - I like the fact that we seem to keep things under wraps.
The plan would be a permanent striker and a loan striker to compliment.
Williams is seeing Cullen as a striker/no 10 so it raises the question what the plan is with Mykolo.

Going back to how we used to work, players who have potential but have lost their way and need a good home.....i would see someone like Sydney Van Hoijdonk fall in that category with his club looking to move him in and with only 12 months left on his contract. If he got a move to the UK and does the job then his surname adds a couple of million alone.

Two of the longest seasons in my Swansea City supporting life. In the end it became a chore going to games.

I preferred it when we were losing to the likes of Torquay in front of 2k at the Vetch.
No way would I want to go back to losing to teams like Torquay and put that above us finishing top 10 in the champ.
Going down to Torquay and losing 2-0 with Rodney Jack running the show and leaving us 23rd in the lowest league...... Luckily Molby turned it around that season and got done by the Frain free kick.

Utter nonsense, I would certainly we were a middling club in the 2nd tier than being the same in the lowest 2 leagues.

No way would I want to go back to losing to teams like Torquay and put that above us finishing top 10 in the champ.
Going down to Torquay and losing 2-0 with Rodney Jack running the show and leaving us 23rd in the lowest league...... Luckily Molby turned it around that season and got done by the Frain free kick.

Utter nonsense, I would certainly we were a middling club in the 2nd tier than being the same in the lowest 2 leagues.
Going to football is a cultural thing for me. Whilst for others they seemed to be driven by stats.

The seasons under Martin were horrendous, the football was boring the atmosphere was flat and the fan base divided.

I'm glad he's gone and we've got our team back.

Going to football is a cultural thing for me. Whilst for others they seemed to be driven by stats.

The seasons under Martin were horrendous, the football was boring the atmosphere was flat and the fan base divided.

I'm glad he's gone and we've got our team back.
Just adding to this that people go to the football for a multitude of reasons. The main one being enjoyment and to escape reality for a bit on a Saturday afternoon. No one's reason is nonsense, it's their reason for going.

I'm just pointing out those two seasons I lost the enjoyment of going and preferred the days of standing at the Vetch and nipping to the Garibaldi for a pint at half time with my mates compared to the corporate bullshit we have to put up with at the Liberty or whatever they call it these days watching a style of play that had more chance of putting people to sleep than it did getting them of their seats.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back