• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Lockdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter jack123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 1,388

jack123

Alan Curtis
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
546
I feel the way they are pushing it.

.https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1289160953620238336,

well surely the only sensible thing too do at this time would be to ban visitors from England? It seems like most of the greater density cities in England are going into some sort of reduced lockdown, I can't believe they are still allowed to travel here!
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we haven't had a lockdown, it was never enforced and never will be.
 
Belfy said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we haven't had a lockdown, it was never enforced and never will be.


That's a fair point! I did comment to a few people today, If i recall in Wales it's ok to go and visit another household from August the 15th, ha ha from what i have seen, everyone around by me, has been mingling and going back and fore places even at the start of the pandemic.
 
jack123 said:
Belfy said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we haven't had a lockdown, it was never enforced and never will be.


That's a fair point! I did comment to a few people today, If i recall in Wales it's ok to go and visit another household from August the 15th, ha ha from what i have seen, everyone around by me, has been mingling and going back and fore places even at the start of the pandemic.

That's not my experience. I would say that the public local to me was adhering to the guidelines very closely during the first eight to ten weeks following the 23rd March announcement. I would sit in the garden and not hear any road traffic or see people out and about. Admittedly it broke down as time went on but then it was always going to do so.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top