• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lockdown 3 on the way ladies and gents...

magicdaps10 said:
Skippyjack said:
Similar scenes down mumbles today, I'm all for outdoor gatherings, it's harmless according to the experts, it's more likely indoor transmission will occur.

But you're all moral superiors in the dark corners of the internet.. almost all perfect citizens that do everything right without any mistake or a human error, that's why jack123 is my poty nomination

Outdoors is the safest place for sure but that's if you keep your distance and still regularly wash your hands..... You don't do this then the chances of catching and spreading rise 10 fold.
Those pictures show clearly that no social distancing is adhered to plus no washing of hands, Alchol being involved will just be the cherry in top as senses just go out the window that much more.

All for kids enjoying themselves and many still are but those scenes can't be condoned and the parents of those kids need to give them a good talking too if they are able to do so as so many parents have set the entitled attitude into their kids at an early stage.... Making it impossible to reason with them now.

Hmm, I think we should just hide forever, that would appease most of the selfish idiots on here.

I can't help but maintain a certain level of smugness that the best Cardiff Oiks can do when they want an outdoors pissup is to sit on some concrete steps outside the Senedd whilst Swansea Oiks get to do it on the beach instead.

The littering and damage bother me more than the gatherings.

jack123 said:
magicdaps10 said:
Outdoors is the safest place for sure but that's if you keep your distance and still regularly wash your hands..... You don't do this then the chances of catching and spreading rise 10 fold.
Those pictures show clearly that no social distancing is adhered to plus no washing of hands, Alchol being involved will just be the cherry in top as senses just go out the window that much more.

All for kids enjoying themselves and many still are but those scenes can't be condoned and the parents of those kids need to give them a good talking too if they are able to do so as so many parents have set the entitled attitude into their kids at an early stage.... Making it impossible to reason with them now.

Hmm, I think we should just hide forever, that would appease most of the selfish idiots on here.

selfish idiots

Oh the irony :roll:

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

selfish idiots

Oh the irony :r

I will give you irony if i get my hands on you.

jack123 said:
magicdaps10 said:

I will just file that in the P*ss take post file.
If you posted it as a genuine opinion though 😭

magicdaps10 said:
jack123 said:
Hmm, I think we should just hide forevyourassper, that would appease most of the selfish idiots on here.

I will just file that in the P*ss take post file.
If you posted it as a genuine opinion though 😭

File it up your ass,I don't care/

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back