• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

monmouth said:
jack123 said:
6 months ago, I would have fallen for that, not anymore since I have been studying another poster, and how he responds to delinquent replies.

What you mean is, I haven't a clue what you are talking about, so I just resort to abuse instead, that's the easy option, and nobody will notice, well I did. :lol:

Indeed, that's obviously what he means..

Or that we could write a book on things that are beyond you. I can't make my mind which it is.

Beyond me? Ok then explain how they deduce the virus is 70% more virulent. I will wait,.

jack123 said:
monmouth said:
Indeed, that's obviously what he means..

Or that we could write a book on things that are beyond you. I can't make my mind which it is.

Beyond me? Ok then explain how they deduce the virus is 70% more virulent. I will wait,.

? Eh?

jack123 said:
monmouth said:

Says it all, you back your chum up, and make delinquent remarks yet you don't know what the reason is, have you been drinking?

Why don't you tell us ?

Delinquent remarks? What does that mean then Einstein? Let me help you. It's total drivel.

I've never met Clase, but he seems an intellectual colossus compared to your scattergun received 'wisdom' On this one though, I was simply stating the options and that I couldn't make up my mind. Reading is such a tough skill, isn't it, much harder than simply deleting things and pretending you never said them. You are making his case very clear though so thank you for that. I'm now reconciled in my opinion, thank you. No I haven't been drinking. Have you? You usually have. Go back to studying old Dim, but do try and get the dissembling and balls aching repetition of minutiae right, rather than being such a lightweight copy of your master.

jack123 said:
Monty said:
Why don't you tell us ?

Tell you what?

Ok, I will say this slowly, I made a post simply saying I find it hard to believe the virus is 70% more virulent as in, that's a load of bolox, ecb doesn't answer that question, instead chose to take a snipe at me, then another does the same thing, so I repeat the original question an he say's eh?

So my question have you been drinking is valid.

What qualifies you to question the top medical experts in the land?

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
It's Sunday night ked, everyone been drinking 🍸

Fair enough, I'm having a drink as well, but I've been called out plenty of times being pissed, I'm not that bothered really, just seems like forget what I said to have a go at me, for previous misdemeanours.

I didn't know you liked a drink mush! 😯

Good for you mucka 👍

jack123 said:
monmouth said:
Delinquent remarks? What does that mean then Einstein? Let me help you. It's total drivel.

I've never met Clase, but he seems an intellectual colossus compared to your scattergun received 'wisdom' On this one though, I was simply stating the options and that I couldn't make up my mind. Reading is such a tough skill, isn't it, much harder than simply deleting things and pretending you never said them. You are making his case very clear though so thank you for that. I'm now reconciled in my opinion, thank you. No I haven't been drinking. Have you? You usually have. Go back to studying old Dim, but do try and get the dissembling and balls aching repetition of minutiae right, rather than being such a lightweight copy of your master.

Pretty good shame you never answered the question.
You seem to be avoiding mine...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back