• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

I'm really struggling with these questions tonight. Clasey or Jack 123. Jack 123 or Chris Whitty. Who the hell to believe.

"The chief medical officer for England, Chris Whitty, said the new variant discovered in the south-east could be up to 70% more transmissible and could increase the R value by 0.4 or more. "

Now, let me offer an olive branch to Mr 123. I agree that 'up to 70%' is not 70% and could be anything from 0% to 70% and is the kind of sloppy analysis that I abhor. Given the source though, and the rather more concrete 'by 0.4 or more' I don't think I can agree that it is simply 'bolox', a declaration based on more precarious evid...no, you don't get near the definition of evidence in either sufficiency of appropriateness...it is simply (and I use the term advisedly) to support my friend 123's fatuous argument.

Does that 'answer your question'?

So, I've started so I'll finish, to continue my rhetorical exploration of mind stretching questions, do I believe that a book could be written about things that my rather rash friend 123 does not understand...well of course I do, as indeed could one be written about my 'chum' ECB, or indeed me. The practical reality of space-time still gets me, as does fourth order partial differentiation, despite an engineering degree. And don't get me started on the popularity of Kim Kardashian or her enormous moon blocking arse.

God, this lockdown is boring, I'm going to go and do a jigsaw of a large panda.

I'll say night night Mr 123, or as you might put it,

monmouth said:
I'm really struggling with these questions tonight. Clasey or Jack 123. Jack 123 or Chris Whitty. Who the hell to believe.

"The chief medical officer for England, Chris Whitty, said the new variant discovered in the south-east could be up to 70% more transmissible and could increase the R value by 0.4 or more. "

Now, let me offer an olive branch to Mr 123. I agree that 'up to 70%' is not 70% and could be anything from 0% to 70% and is the kind of sloppy analysis that I abhor. Given the source though, and the rather more concrete 'by 0.4 or more' I don't think I can agree that it is simply 'bolox', a declaration based on more precarious evid...no, you don't get near the definition of evidence in either sufficiency of appropriateness...it is simply (and I use the term advisedly) to support my friend 123's fatuous argument.

Does that 'answer your question'?

So, I've started so I'll finish, to continue my rhetorical exploration of mind stretching questions, do I believe that a book could be written about things that my rather rash friend 123 does not understand...well of course I do, as indeed could one be written about my 'chum' ECB, or indeed me. The practical reality of space-time still gets me, as does fourth order partial differentiation, despite an engineering degree. And don't get me started on the popularity of Kim Kardashian or her enormous moon blocking arse.

God, this lockdown is boring, I'm going to go and do a jigsaw of a large panda.

I'll say night night Mr 123, or as you might put it,

Silver lining of lockdown is it results in brilliant posts like that. You’re a miserable bugger when it comes to the Swans prospects but bloody entertaining otherwise. Meldrew of Monmouth. Where’s the vitamin D stuffed Cliff Richard 73 of Symonds Yat these days?

Trawling twitter so you don't have to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06oRkJACVdA

36,000 new cases in the UK in the past 24 hours....bloody hell.

The goody goody and moral superiors are out in force, the one's who think their sh*t is chocolate.

Darran said:
airedale said:
You’re lucky. You could have won that very guitar and have had it delivered by the lead singer.

I know a few people that went to see one of his Christmas concerts in Manchester when he made a comeback in the early 90’s they reckon it was outstanding. :shock:

Back in the day I can remember going to the Plaza in Town to watch his film with my old girl, cousins etc, it was shocking. A few of my mates have been to see him in concert and said he was excellent, one of the best they’d been to.

Skippyjack said:
The goody goody and moral superiors are out in force, the one's who think their sh*t is chocolate.

Well done, it took me 40 years to accept that I'm an odd fcker and I'm still trying to understand the extent to which it affects me. You carry on as you are and make me look more "normal". I can't wait 'til you start re-spouting how intelligent you are and how thick the rest of us are with that weired prose you used - comedy fcking genius, except it was a tragedy.

And yes, the "thumbsup" was me missing the quote button.

monmouth said:
Delinquent remarks? What does that mean then Einstein? Let me help you. It's total drivel.

I've never met Clase, but he seems an intellectual colossus compared to your scattergun received 'wisdom' On this one though, I was simply stating the options and that I couldn't make up my mind. Reading is such a tough skill, isn't it, much harder than simply deleting things and pretending you never said them. You are making his case very clear though so thank you for that. I'm now reconciled in my opinion, thank you. No I haven't been drinking. Have you? You usually have. Go back to studying old Dim, but do try and get the dissembling and balls aching repetition of minutiae right, rather than being such a lightweight copy of your master.

My god . You think ecb is intellectual. This is a guy who didn’t see Brexit coming, didn’t see the result of the 2015 general election coming, didn’t see Donald Trump coming.

When are you going on your next blm protest ?

jack123 said:
Beyond me? Ok then explain how they deduce the virus is 70% more virulent. I will wait,.

Perhaps this is what you want...

NERVTAG meeting on SARS-CoV-2 variant under investigation VUI-202012/01

"Growth rate from genomic data:which suggest a growth rate of VUI-202012/01that that is 71% (95%CI: 67%-75%)higher than other variants."

https://khub.net/documents/135939561/338928724/SARS-CoV-2+variant+under+investigation%2C+meeting+minutes.pdf/962e866b-161f-2fd5-1030-32b6ab467896?t=1608470511452

DJack said:
jack123 said:
Beyond me? Ok then explain how they deduce the virus is 70% more virulent. I will wait,.

Perhaps this is what you want...

NERVTAG meeting on SARS-CoV-2 variant under investigation VUI-202012/01

"Growth rate from genomic data:which suggest a growth rate of VUI-202012/01that that is 71% (95%CI: 67%-75%)higher than other variants."

https://khub.net/documents/135939561/338928724/SARS-CoV-2+variant+under+investigation%2C+meeting+minutes.pdf/962e866b-161f-2fd5-1030-32b6ab467896?t=1608470511452

There have been suggestions that the government knew about this new strain as early as September yet did NOTHING!

I would like to think that people won't forget what the Conservatives did when the next election comes around. There again we have a population of absolute idiots. If this and Brexit does not shift them then nothing ever will.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back