• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD

Martin In our Out

• In

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Out

Votes: 50 87.7%

• Total voters
PSumbler said:
85% saying out (218 votes at time of writing) - is this a fair reflection of Swans fans in general?

85% on Friday won't give a sh!t.

its a fair refection of Swans fans thoughts on this board Phil. Are you in or out? If we give any more goals away like their second I'm going to force a turkey sandwich down his throat

We need to start making our feelings known at the game. I would start a chant but people around me think he is great. I don't care if we lose games, it's just we are so slow and boring.

jack_lord said:
its a fair refection of Swans fans thoughts on this board Phil. Are you in or out? If we give any more goals away like their second I'm going to force a turkey sandwich down his throat

Ive been out for some time - theres a reason I choose to miss games at the moment and did through last season as well

With 3 points plus GD difference separating us from the playoffs it would only take a couple of wins to be back in the mix, however surely everyone agrees that we are making the same errors and have the same internal fighting between players and management every few weeks.

Much of the errors are individual whilst others such as playing out from the back when it is not on are management. I don’t personally think he will be sacked whatever happens next few games. I cannot see Norwich signing him up either. What is infuriating is that when we do play well we cannot go on a run of games it is just one or two and then back to the mediocrity of recent games.

Let's have this right yeah.
Russ will carry on with 'this style' as he thinks it'll endear him to the PL. The run we went on when we won a few on the bounce by being more direct was never gonna last. Instead of carrying on I think he got cocky and thought 'fck it' we can revert to type again now I'm getting noticed.
Wouldn't be surprised to see us go long/direct again Friday.

Won’t be there Friday. I’m over 70 years old now, and there’s no way I’m dragging myself out in this gas boiler/car/aircraft generated weather, where I don’t get home until 10:30pm, to be bored stiff.

It’s a results sports see.

He's got to go but we've had the rumours of a new contract on offer for him recently & that's just madness.
Last season was frustrating but I was willing to give him time to rebuild & restructure. When we started this season in the same way that was it for me & I wanted him gone in September.
After a season & a half we're not making any progress under him, way too slow in possession, defensively poor & rubbish at set pieces (offensively & defensively).

airedale said:
Won’t be there Friday. I’m over 70 years old now, and there’s no way I’m dragging myself out in this gas boiler/car/aircraft generated weather, where I don’t get home until 10:30pm, to be bored stiff.

It’s a results sports see.

I am 81 in January and will be making the 120 mile round trip get home about midnight, its what being a fan is all about. Enjoy your evening in watching Eastenders!! :D

John102 said:
I am 81 in January and will be making the 120 mile round trip get home about midnight, its what being a fan is all about. Enjoy your evening in watching Eastenders!! :D

I always thought you were 102 John! I’ll be watching the match snug at home, over here in Luxembourg.

Darran said:
I don’t think I’ll be there tomorrow night myself,they’re giving bad weather and I don’t want to spoil my hair.

C'mon Daz , think of all those fist pumps you'll be missing.

Darran said:
I don’t think I’ll be there tomorrow night myself,they’re giving bad weather and I don’t want to spoil my hair.

No excuses, the wind and rain are easing for game time. 😉

10-EFEADD-4-F44-4-C2-A-BCCE-13-C750-DC1002.png

Excellent thread - another nail.......

The overwhelming evidence against Martin is now beyond overwhelming.

All of which is on it's way to the inboxes of key decision makers.

Last Autumn's contract papers are certainly poised for refresh............ just in time ;-)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back