• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD

Martin In our Out

• In

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Out

Votes: 50 87.7%

• Total voters
Darran said:
I don’t think I’ll be there tomorrow night myself,they’re giving bad weather and I don’t want to spoil my hair.
I'm back.
That mop will take some drying mush.
Beentherebefore but beentherebefore
Who am I?

Sack the Board for starters

Jak365 said:
Excellent thread - another nail.......

The overwhelming evidence against Martin is now beyond overwhelming.

All of which is on it's way to the inboxes of key decision makers.

Last Autumn's contract papers are certainly poised for refresh............ just in time ;-)

Are things afoot then?

Another nail. By all accounts.

As heavily rumoured, the senior players wrested control off and on the pitch.

The dressing room leaders vented their spleen, Martin had no option but to comply. Backs against the wall. 

Last night was playing to the players strengths. It was the opposite of Martinball, in so many ways.  Pace, purpose, drive, energy and the will to win above all other stats.

Matty Grimes led his charges with aplomb.  Grimes unleashed from the shackles of paint-by-numbers Martinball.

The players delivered and showed what they have been desperate to show for yonks.

And yet Grimes and Martin had the biggest man hug in history at the end.

It’s all a curate’s egg wrapped in an enigma.

If he learns finally from this he will succeed, go on to better things, and be remembered well. If he does what he normally does, he’s toast as a manager.

monmouth said:
And yet Grimes and Martin had the biggest man hug in history at the end.

It’s all a curate’s egg wrapped in an enigma.

If he learns finally from this he will succeed, go on to better things, and be remembered well. If he does what he normally does, he’s toast as a manager.

Indeed. We keep hearing, from the pretend in-the-knows anyway, that the players have revolted and changed the tactics by themselves. If that was the case, why do they then meekly revert to Martinball a few games later?

Jak365 said:

The dressing room leaders vented their spleen, Martin had no option but to comply. Backs against the wall. 

Last night was playing to the players strengths. It was the opposite of Martinball, in so many ways.  Pace, purpose, drive, energy and the will to win above all other stats.

Matty Grimes led his charges with aplomb.  Grimes unleashed from the shackles of paint-by-numbers Martinball.

The players delivered and showed what they have been desperate to show for yonks.

If thsi was the case all along why has it taken the players eight games to take that control...?

I cant say I am a huge Martin fan but he has to be given credit for last nights performance

JackSomething said:
Indeed. We keep hearing, from the pretend in-the-knows anyway, that the players have revolted and changed the tactics by themselves. If that was the case, why do they then meekly revert to Martinball a few games later?

Just a thought, crazy I know, but maybe the in the knows actually know nothing at all and talk through their arses?

PSumbler said:
If thsi was the case all along why has it taken the players eight games to take that control...?

I cant say I am a huge Martin fan but he has to be given credit for last nights performance

And you’d also expect more of the same versus Burnley. Players don’t revolt for just one game.

Jak365 said:

Who are the dressing room leaders?

There cant be many East Stand spectators on here as "here's to you Russell Martin, Swansea loves you more than you will know, uh oh oh oh" could be heard being sung very loudly at the end of last nights match.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back