• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Morgan’s new hotel

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,554
Darran said:
https://swansea.com/thegeorgian.html
Meh! I was thinking of going a bit farther afield for our next holiday to be fair, so I'll give it a swerve ta.🙂👍

Darran said:
https://swansea.com/thegeorgian.html

And Swans fans will use it and stay there, like loads use Morgan's for food and drinks.

I won't set foot in either and haven't since before the takeover, I always found it overpriced and pretentious.

Hello. I'm flying to London next week where I'm going to celebrate my 18th birthday. Is there any chance of booking a hotel and being an 18-year-old? NEed your help!!

IndiaClements said:
Hello. I'm flying to London next week where I'm going to celebrate my 18th birthday. Is there any chance of booking a hotel and being an 18-year-old? NEed your help!!

Hi love, London is just up the road from us, try The Archers Hotel, Oystermouth Rd, cheap as chips 👍

IndiaClements said:

We know you need help, pull the plug outa yer arse give us a rest.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your upcoming 18th birthday, that's a big milestone! As for your question, totally! You can definitely book a hotel at 18 years old. It might depend on the hotel's policies, so I recommend checking out some hotels for 18 year olds near me. Just do a quick Google search or use a booking website, and filter for hotels that allow 18-year-olds to book. Hope that helps, and have an awesome trip to London!

Bots answering bots. This is the future isn't it? Everything will be even more shit than it is now.

monmouth said:
Bots answering bots. This is the future isn't it? Everything will be even more s**t than it is now.

Yep. 🤣

monmouth said:
Bots answering bots. This is the future isn't it? Everything will be even more s**t than it is now.

Strange though, some people say they are worried about AI and it's progressing too fast.

Sure i read one example where the AI taught itself a new language without any programming, that one must be a bit more superior to the low level bot planks that frequent here!

Strange though, does seem kind of pointless, what does a bot gain to achieve from doing such things :?

IndiaClements said:

No, just spoke to the managers of all the hotels in London, and unfortunately they said that bots are not allowed to book, :lol:

jack123 said:
Strange though, some people say they are worried about AI and it's progressing too fast.

Sure i read one example where the AI taught itself a new language without any programming, that one must be a bit more superior to the low level bot planks that frequent here!

Strange though, does seem kind of pointless, what does a bot gain to achieve from doing such things :?

You can program AI to create music by themselves.. it's been about for 50 years, it's just the plebs are only now worried about it, in fact in the 30s you could do such things, it's like the climate activists realising that the sun changes temperature or ebola was going to wipe us out, when the first case of it was reported in the 1970s and we're all still here miraculously.. people are stupid and people will take advantage, because it's been happening for millennia, apparently anyway, nothing is more powerful than a good story.. thank you GOT or some book sage

Skippyjack said:
You can program AI to create music by themselves.. it's been about for 50 years, it's just the plebs are only now worried about it, in fact in the 30s you could do such things, it's like the climate activists realising that the sun changes temperature

What do you mean program AI to create music by themselves? Is that the AI creating music independently without any instruction?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back