• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Speaks

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
“I don’t want to make excuses but there were too many tired bodies I think after the effort and emotion of Saturday, playing 40 minutes with 10 men it was a game too many for too many of our players."

I don't want to make excuses but here is three in one sentence for you anyway

:lol:

If he thinks anyone listens to that garbage anymore, he’s deluded. His window for all that pony shut some weeks ago. Sort it out on the pitch, or people will make up their own minds about where the problem is. Quite a few seem to have done so. Now is the time to prove yourself pal. No one cares about The Process.

How many on the bench tonight didn't play 90 mins or at all Saturday? Martin clearly has favourites no excuses for tired players.. or will that be Sunday's excuse pending

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/08/martin-i-dont-want-to-make-excuses-but/

We are rapidly approaching the point of no return with him. It's not a case of being an entitled set of fans, more like us putting up with so much crap this season. Wer a patient bunch, but not just a win now for Sunday but a proper performance is needed. Sadly...if not or neither, he can do one.

A4Jack said:
https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/08/martin-i-dont-want-to-make-excuses-but/

So he accepts it's happened before.
Guess what do the same thing and expect a different outcome? It doesn't happen.

sainthelens said:
We are rapidly approaching the point of no return with him. It's not a case of being an entitled set of fans, more like us putting up with so much crap this season. Wer a patient bunch, but not just a win now for Sunday but a proper performance is needed. Sadly...if not or neither, he can do one.

“we’re a patient bunch” he says, whilst calling for the managers head after 6 months.

The sending off and penalty changed the game? No it didn’t. It was exactly the same from the first minute to the last.

Ross said:
sainthelens said:

“we’re a patient bunch” he says, whilst calling for the managers head after 6 months.

He can keep his head, as long as he starts using it!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back