• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Speaks

Every time we lose possession we look like conceding.
One passage of play had us put together 20 passes today, we went backwards!

We were bloody awful today and players looked like strangers out there

I left 10 mins before the end. Missed 3rd goal and listened to Radio Wales for the end of the game. Ian Walsh was astounded we were passing around the back 3 and not chasing the game. Ian your not alone.

Martin needs a guiding light like Guidolin guiding him he may get somewhere then, but his massive ego would never allow that, he needs to learn some humility and grow as a manager/coach and accept help from people of Guidolin's ilk until he drums that notion into his head he's not getting anywhere soon.

Somethings off massively, RM is an ocd control freak at this present time he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, travelling separately to the first team to away games, not willing to change any style, never taking the blame and constantly making excuses, I’ll give him until the end of September to see any changes then we’ll see what happens, I’ve fully supported him until now where he’s just waffling on and making himself look stupid.

I couldn’t watch the game today but judging by the comments I’ve already seen the match 50-odd times already. Martin’s comments really are deluded…he does sound as if he’s feeling the backlash, as stubborn as he is to change anything.

I said this a couple of times last season, but I firmly believe that he’s playing with this aggressive, fairly unique style of possession football in the lower leagues in the hope that a Premier League club picks him up thinking of the wonders he could achieve with incredibly expensive footballers. He clearly struggles with achieving any form of success, so this is the only way to get recognised. Changing his ‘process’ means that he will likely not achieve anything as well as blending in with all of the other management styles.

I would genuinely take any (or most) managers over him right now, and I don’t say that flippantly. We need someone who can adapt to the opposition (isn’t that football management 101?) and play to our players’ strengths.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back