• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin Speaks

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Get your bingo cards ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FEfUVlgLP0

He’s deluded, but it’s clear, there’s nothing coming in and they’re not going to sack him. Crumbs. We’re in trouble

Mostly nonsense really.
To say we were controlling the game was ludicrous when boro were just letting us fanny about at the back while 2 down

Nobody cares, Russ. Your time is up.

You’ve lost the fan base. It appears that you’ve lost the dressing room too. You talk bollocks and in a language that would suited to someone selling Microsoft Office.

I thought piroe would have gone by now , being in the bottom three might make the owners think twice about selling him , piroe staying is Martin's one chance of keeping his job even then its a slim chance

bakajack said:
Mostly nonsense really.
To say we were controlling the game was ludicrous when boro were just letting us fanny about at the back while 2 down

I didn’t watch today thankfully but it really pissed me off against Blackburn when he said that. No we didn’t control the game just because we had a lot of the ball. They were perfectly happy for us to have it because they knew we weren’t going to do anything useful with it and they could hit us on the counter every time we made a mistake. Even without watching today I can take a fair guess that it was the same.

Russell Martin is playing the young team card lately.

Allen
Naughton
Grimes
Fulton
Paterson
NtCham
Manning

His youngsters

Cabango 100 games
Darling 150 games
Fisher close to 100 games
Latibeaudiere 50 games
Sorinola over 50 games

Now, not all will play in the same team, but when does youth become experienced?

He must have a pack of cards & pulls one out to suit his agenda for that day.

Ferryjack said:
He must have a pack of cards & pulls one out to suit his agenda for that day.

Nah, he just makes up any old pony that he thinks we’re all gullible enough to fall for. It’ll be back to metrics, process and the need to have faith and patience next week.

Busted flush.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back