• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Meltdown over at Legoland

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
In these troubled times, cheer yourself up with a visit over to the soap dodgers board. The gap is getting bigger and after reading that, my smile got a little wider.

They think they're massive, as if Eddie Howe will go there with their route one hoof footy.. one idiot said the job is "too big" for Michael Flynn.. another idiot said they could do a Sunderland.. as if they're as big as Sunderland.

Skippyjack said:
They think they're massive, as if Eddie Howe will go there with their route one hoof footy.. one idiot said the job is "too big" for Michael Flynn.. another idiot said they could do a Sunderland.. as if they're as big as Sunderland.

Delusions of grandeur have been their stock in trade for as long as I can remember. Truly a fanbase utterly unaware of their actual standing within the game. I can only imagine the supporters of actual big clubs only think of them with derision, if they bother to think of them at all.

Just had a nose at the Cardiff forum, some of the suggestions on there...Eddie Howe, Giggs, Redknapp, Pearson, Terry...

They really are deluded aren’t they?

Read a post on there last night where Annis said ‘we’re a massive club now’. Amazing.

MrSwerve said:
Just had a nose at the Cardiff forum, some of the suggestions on there...Eddie Howe, Giggs, Redknapp, Pearson, Terry...

They really are deluded aren’t they?

Read a post on there last night where Annis said ‘we’re a massive club now’. Amazing.

Anus does a good line in fiction.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back