• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Millwall fans reject Marxism

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:
Another masochist 😂
Could say the same for you posting on here, for a number of reasons

I've only looked when Darran has posted yet another thread moaning about it

It doesn’t cause me any pain coming on here, the opposite in fact. Absolutely hilarious 😂

AceJack said:
HighJack siding with the racists again on Planet Stormfront. Funny how that always happens. At least the other knuckle draggers are open in their trash beliefs. That coward likes to hide behind his pithy, unfunny shtick but he’s transparent as glass. Time and again, he’s always on the side of the cunts.

I read a post earlier from T2C or 9MilesHigh as he’s now called which had me sitting here shaking my head in disbelief.
We can all change our minds about things over time but he is absolutely staggering. :lol:

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

It doesn’t cause me any pain coming on here, the opposite in fact. Absolutely hilarious 😂

tenor.gif

Darran said:
AceJack said:
HighJack siding with the racists again on Planet Stormfront. Funny how that always happens. At least the other knuckle draggers are open in their trash beliefs. That coward likes to hide behind his pithy, unfunny shtick but he’s transparent as glass. Time and again, he’s always on the side of the cunts.

I read a post earlier from T2C or 9MilesHigh as he’s now called which had me sitting here shaking my head in disbelief.
We can all change our minds about things over time but he is absolutely staggering. :lol:
I was wondering who that was. Box office is back then. Apparently he’s been phoning Dimi up. Absolutely radio rental over there.

JackSomething said:
AceJack said:

Is it just me that remembers the before Brexit times when Highjack was actually funny? I'm sure I remember a time that he and Barry Island were two of the funniest posters on PS.

He used to be hilarious. It’s been a while.

AceJack said:
Darran said:
I was wondering who that was. Box office is back then. Apparently he’s been phoning Dimi up. Absolutely radio rental over there.

:lol:

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

If it keeps you from getting up to mischief in the Upper Wye valley or was it the Lower Wye Valley ? Keep taking the vitamin D and keep posting. You crease me up on here. 😂

Sorry, I’ve been a bit twp - just realised that CardiffJack is dgt73, the guy that thought he was clever by having a little known nazi/white supremacist singer as his avatar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He changed it and denied knowing about it when I called him out on it though, the coward.

I see his knuckle-dragging presence has brought over that other dumbo jack123 for a bit of moral support. Not long now until the delete button........

Itchysphincter said:
Sorry, I’ve been a bit twp - just realised that CardiffJack is dgt73, the guy that thought he was clever by having a little known nazi/white supremacist singer as his avatar🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He changed it and denied knowing about it when I called him out on it though, the coward.

I see his knuckle-dragging presence has brought over that other dumbo jack123 for a bit of moral support. Not long now until the delete button........

I’m surprised 123 has managed to get himself out from up Dimi’s arse for long enough to log in.

Itchysphincter said:

Charming, are you ok? :lol:

123’s favourite song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w5WOb8jPLQ

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

I’m surprised 123 has managed to get himself out from up Dimi’s arse for long enough to log in.

I know, he’s all “thanks mate”... hilarious, and Dimi is trying to politely ignore him whilst chucking him the odd bone just to keep him on side, just in case. Even funnier that Dimi is about to shit the bed now Eames is back, changed his tone completely. Fucking great on there at the mo, in a cringy kind of way.

Longlostjack said:
Cardiffjack said:

If it keeps you from getting up to mischief in the Upper Wye valley or was it the Lower Wye Valley ? Keep taking the vitamin D and keep posting. You crease me up on here. 😂

Is that who 'Cardiffjack' is, Longlost? The village idiot from Symonds Yat?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back