• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Montenegro v Wales | Monday 7.45pm | Match Thread

It’s a bit like the Keegan, ‘we’ll score more than you’ approach. No chance of getting bored watching these games.

That Montenegro player there, fucking embarrassment to the professional game...

Why is Mepham wearing a necklace in the game? I have often bashed him but this is surely the height (or depths) of stupidity. Now ref sent him off the pitch for 30 seconds. Nothing came of it but it could very easily have been

Why is Mepham wearing a necklace in the game? I have often bashed him but this is surely the height (or depths) of stupidity. Now ref sent him off the pitch for 30 seconds. Nothing came of it but it could very easily have been
While defending a corner too

Then the ref booked him for coming back on the pitch without permission?

I would politely suggest UEFA look for any large wagers on yellow cards in this game because some of his decisions are bizarre.

I would politely suggest UEFA look for any large wagers on yellow cards in this game because some of his decisions are bizarre.
To be fair that is a bookable offence

I've been impressed so far. Okay could be 3-3 but I like the style. It's mostly passing and looking forward. Luke Williams should be watching and taking notes. You don't have to pass every other ball backwards Luke, you tit.
If Luke got us playing with even half this intensity and the way the players are making runs and passing it to space threading it between players I would be delighted

To be fair that is a bookable offence
You're right and Mepham should have waited for the signal, but almost everytime that happens, the ref waves the player on as soon as the ball is cleared, so no idea why he didn't today.

He shouldn’t have it on. Even when I was playing senior league a hundred years ago you couldn’t wear a chain/ necklace. The official checked Johnson’s neck before he came on as sub.

If Luke got us playing with even half this intensity and the way the players are making runs and passing it to space threading it between players I would be delighted
Telling the players to move the ball quickly and not be terrified to play a forward pass or take a man on would be a start.

He shouldn’t have it on. Even when I was playing senior league a hundred years ago you couldn’t wear a chain/ necklace. The official checked Johnson’s neck before he came on as sub.
Agreed, but surely the punishment is having to stay off the pitch for an opposition corner? Once that's cleared, just wave him back on, no need to be a twat about it. Although Mepham was dull for not waiting I admit.

Exactly, players tape up wedding rings which I can understand, they can be bastards to get off.
But chains/necklaces there is absolutely no excuse and its the basic of the basics

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back