• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Montenegro v Wales | Monday 7.45pm | Match Thread

How no Montenegran has ended up with at least one yellow card after this is amazing!
They've had two Bryn. Although it does seem mental that we've had more (3). Although I do now accept the ref was right to book Mepham! :D

Cracking result though and another fine performance in ridiculous conditions.

Tremendous resolve in that final 20 minutes to keep the lead. Good stuff. Crazy game at times.

Reminded me a lot of the Brendan days under us, lightning fast starts were common under him and the damage done early with the intensity levels dropping a bit as the game went on.

Enough guts and grit though to see out the win.

Another tough one next up Oct 4th Iceland away, then Montenegro home three days later...

If we got another 4 points from those games then we would be sitting very pretty imo

Having watched Craig Bellamy for more than an hour this week and the second half of this game, I would say there are reasons to be cheerful over the two games.

Game was played with more openness than the dour type of football served up in the Championship.

We looked like there was another gear if needed. Just about. Certainly rode our luck.

The keeper did well on his debut.

Looks like we have striker in Sorba Thomas.

A few other players stood out and hopefully Craig can get the best out of the sqaud. Surprised not to see our Liam on the bench but it sounds as if that is not far away.

Having watched Craig Bellamy for more than an hour this week and the second half of this game, I would say there are reasons to be cheerful over the two games.

Game was played with more openness than the dour type of football served up in the Championship.

We looked like there was another gear if needed. Just about. Certainly rode our luck.

The keeper did well on his debut.

Looks like we have striker in Sorba Thomas.

A few other players stood out and hopefully Craig can get the best out of the sqaud. Surprised not to see our Liam on the bench but it sounds as if that is not far away.
he was back in Swansea

It just makes you wonder whether or not Wales could have made far more of a fist of things than their pathetic showing in Qatar rather than just being satisfied by being there and also qualified for Euro 24 if they'd played with more of the qualities we've seen so far from Bellamy's sides. Those 2 games against Armenia still haunt me.

It just makes you wonder whether or not Wales could have made far more of a fist of things than their pathetic showing in Qatar rather than just being satisfied by being there and also qualified for Euro 24 if they'd played with more of the qualities we've seen so far from Bellamy's sides. Those 2 games against Armenia still haunt me.
Excellent point, one thing is sure, Bellamy wouldn't have taken up a squad position at the World Cup for sentimentality, for me that sums up Pages tenure as Wales manager perfectly...

Thought going forward we looked a threat but a bit suspect at the back..Meopham ball watches and Roberts got undone a few times last night. A better side would have converted those chances against us. Also prefer Ampadu in defence.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back