• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Muff v Scabs

Will Cooper shit the bed now, in the play offs, in the PL next year or never because he is really Brian Clough reincarnated?

monmouth said:
Will Cooper s**t the bed now, in the play offs, in the PL next year or never because he is really Brian Clough reincarnated?

Surely Cooper has learnt you get fack all for shìttng out? His team has to go for the win, he'll probably park the bus until 20 to go and hope they still in it...

Muff for me, me and my Mrs had our last holiday together there before she passed away in November. Daft reason I know...plus Coops can fck off for being a bottle job.

sainthelens said:
Muff for me, me and my Mrs had our last holiday together there before she passed away in November. Daft reason I know...plus Coops can fck off for being a bottle job.

Nothing daft at all Saint 👏

Forest for me. They deserve the success of promotion and kudos to Cooper.

Would love to see both lose, Forest because of Cooper the sh*thouse, Bornmuff because of their antics down here, despite having by far a better side worth millions more than ours, and that prat of a manager looks like an extra out of The only way is Essex. As a side note, f*cking sh*t game so far, and these 2 are going for an automatic spot? If both go up, they’ll be straight back down with Fulham in a years time.

Swanjaxs said:
sainthelens said:

Nothing daft at all Saint 👏

It’s like watching Cardiff vs Cardiff. The PL will spit both these back down if they make it. Forest have nothing except pace on the flank kick and rush. How could we not prepare for that? Martin needs to get his head out of his arse.

FFS, just turned it on expecting 19:45 kick off and it's half time.

Cooperman said:

You missed literally nothing of any note.

Cooperman said:

You ain't missed fack all :lol:

Partick Thistle v Inverness CT is about to kick off on BBC Online if your interested :lol:

monmouth said:
Will Cooper s**t the bed now, in the play offs, in the PL next year or never because he is really Brian Clough reincarnated?

Never seen Cooper so animated on the touchline.

Normal service seems to have returned for Surridge, I wish both sides could lose.

Swanjaxs said:
Cooperman said:

Partick Thistle v Inverness CT is about to kick off on BBC Online if your interested :lol:

Villareal v Liverpool just started.

Niigata Jack said:
monmouth said:

Never seen Cooper so animated on the touchline.

Normal service seems to have returned for Surridge, I wish both sides could lose.

Yes, I'm sure I spotted Cooper scratch his nose at one point! :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Villareal v Liverpool just started.

Not for me, tie already put to bed...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back